Nogs get in hotwater after threatening and advancing behind the counter at Dallas Taco bell. Live mas!

Nogs get in hotwater after threatening and advancing behind the counter at Dallas Taco bell. Live mas!
youtu.be/GL4nDZgyL_A

Attached: 969BDFD8-5938-4D0C-8F67-44DF99073071.jpg (2285x1284, 378.13K)

>Tattoo literally says "niggin"

Attached: 150923596023542.jpg (800x450, 33K)

Uhh black qweenz…did we get to uppity?

wait... blacks are white on the inside?

Yeah if you boil their skin off. Guess we really are the same on the inside.

Promote equality, boil a nigger.

>he can't read cursive

>beans boiling niggers alive in taco bell
I'll have a coke

I have mixed feelings. There’s so much stupid going on here. Trashy black women are violently aggressive over the most tiny inconveniences, and these two chunks of ghetto garbage were clearly advancing behind the counter. This prompted a defensive response, justifiably. But the boiling water and melting their skin off was overkill. It’s too bad the manager didn’t have something like mace to drive them back.

The funny man

>mace inside a building
brilliant
maybe we can just not have niggers noggin?

Kek

it was a mistake to let niggers have rights
>aggravated assault
>gets assaulted back
>cries to judge

Don't charge into the back of a fast food restaurant at closing like a pair of elephants flapping their ears. These two sheboons were ready to FUCK that bitch with the water up for not serving up their diarrhea inducing slop.

I know it’s not perfect but boiling water? That woman’s life is now forever ruined.

>>Tattoo literally says "niggin"
>>he can't read cursive
Thuggin

kinder surprise

Oh shit nigger
>*SHARP INHALE*
>THE RACE WAR STARTS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

it should be. niggers need to learn that there are consequences for acting like niggers

shoutout to Pinky waddup girrll

interesting turn of events, maybe i won't kill myself just yet