Bro how did (((they))) let the History channel just straight up suck Hortler's dick for like 15 years straight before...

Bro how did (((they))) let the History channel just straight up suck Hortler's dick for like 15 years straight before they shut it down? Think about how normal it was up until like 25 years ago to play off fascination about the Nazis with plausible deniability because of "muh history"; stuff like this is definitely what kept the spirit alive in the latter half of the 20th century before the interbutt made mass redpilling possible.

Attached: G49uddJaXNC4fEZeiVaOd3ipZ0RY2chb1Fl_k_7Q1RM.jpg (970x937, 224.29K)

Agreed, old school History channel was based. The documentaries are now hard to find or banned. Fucking loved watching the old History channel back in 07-12

Any Forums is basically HC 15 years removed

I didn't grow up with tv sis.
But I'm sure it was all pozzed history to make Hitler the most evil

you can find quite a few on YouTube mixed in with some PBS specials. History's Mysteries was a favorite of mine

But the old ones are hard to find. With Hitler's speeches and were they admired Nazi tactics

Did they ever question the official narrative tho?

I mean, I wouldn't say they praise his policies, but given how verboten it is in most of the West to depict anything regarding the Nazis without constant reminders of how evil they are, it's surprising to see a channel could get away with whole shows praising the power and destructiveness of the German war machine from a neutral POV

The pipeline from Any Forums to /x/ is similar to the HC’s shift. I bet you are a person who notices things, aren’t you?

I remember being the only kid awake in class when they wheeled in the AV cart and showed the old 90s docs.

No. It was pure unbiased documentaries. They credited the Nazis for what they were worth and always made them look superior force. Pure unbiased history

>HURR
The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, Forged in Fire, Alone, The Curse of Oak Island, The UnXplained are not HURR's.

>big HOS in id
nice try nuhistory pawn shill

Yes

That’s dangerous, brother. Be safe.

I see your point. Yeh its a shame. We should be able to learn from all sides.

The information age is over, we're in the approved by the ministry of truth age now.

U guys disney bough history in 2008 or so

The guy that ran it probably retired and then it was run by some Gen-X burnout retard who really thought he was forward thinking.
I've done zero research into this and am pulling it out of my ass, but I'm already convinced.

07-12 was peak
Maybe they didn't go full sjw back then because less internet and people just notice and stop watching

the good old days

History Vault is where it is at now

Hallmark doesnt give a flying shit about the jews and their kikery.
Look at their movies, no niggs no kike degeneracy, full trad white families with loads of cash.
Kikes really cant do shit vs 100% ownership companies

Is there a drive or some site that compiles all of the history channel worth material?

>see something called “home videos of nazi germany” available for stream
>starts with a nice black and white clip of a pretty german girl doing gymnastics, cuts to some hitler youth doing a comfy camping event, and then some Jew effigies being paraded through the streets
>pour myself some whiskey and recline on the couch
>suddenly some jew voiceover starts taking about anti-semitism
>mute the audio and continue watching while playing my own music