Louisiana Parole Board and Political Ramifications

Come and discuss the political ramifications of baby spikers being let out of prison on faulty excuses
youtu.be/PmSHKFZ6_PA

Attached: 1658774292623967.jpg (639x735, 268.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II_and_Judaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is parole good for society? Is it something politicians use in their platforms?
KEK

This guy's got it

Henry Phagans has to be white, right?

I know in Virginia the governor ran on changing laws regarding parole, making it harder to get

Have to keep up to code

Attached: 1657950505110.jpg (576x432, 33.2K)

Yesterday we witnessed a man get violated on his parole for charges that were admittedly fake. He was accused of kidnapping a woman. That woman then came into the call and openly stated she lied because she was jealous of him, and didnt know it would violate his parole
He did 17 months in jail for those fake charges
Did justice win?

Attached: 1658418304030677.png (790x451, 204.79K)

Politicians don't use the term parole in speeches, but there are popular keywords that coincide with relaxing parole requirements. Honestly there's some use for it in theory, where citizens save money by having someone that they'd normally have to pay for becoming an active economic unit.

In reality though there's two usual results on both ends of sentence lengths. First it's used to keep retards perpetually in prison, by letting them out 5-10 years before they would be completely free, in a situation filled with pitfalls to net you extra charges. This is because they have to report where they live, where they works, pass regular drug tests, which would be hard enough for black people as is, but it comes with a parole officer. A built-in bureaucrat in a roadblock position. On the other end of the spectrum is people who did heinous shit where they're going to be there for 20 years before parole is even an option. If these people are savvy with the system they can abuse the programs to remorselessly shurg off 100+ years of sentencing.

Attached: 1658853126082401.png (622x348, 487.72K)

Anyone else struggle to understand Alvin?

Man always sounds like speaking hurts him. They need to move the mic up

How many prison progrums is an innocent life worth?

Attached: 1658420727758071.png (961x464, 196.29K)

Is he on death's door? He doesn't look very well to me

He's beyond death's door

Attached: roche.jpg (1199x778, 960.08K)

Which one? All of them?

I just started watching today's session, the fuck is wrong with this inmate? Is he just a nigger?

Alvin. The other guys are just old, but he looks properly fucked

God I love these threads
I don't understand why he hasn't just collected his pension in a job like that. Maybe he knows what will most likely replace him.

That Robert dude made a statement on his behalf at the beginning which was basically
>my client is extremely retarded
>we will need to talk about the supports he will be getting if he's granted parole
>he can't really hold the conversation well, but he does understand everything

sounds like there is a path for him getting comped, but who does he sue in this case? actually curious
is he owed damages for false imprisonment?

The late aftermath of a crackhead trying to rob a place. Now he's 'clean' and by that I mean on regular loads of antipsychotics and mood stabilizers. Honestly don't know if this is a more dignified existence then him just overdosing. A street junkie wouldn't have lasted 25 years like this.

Luckily he had a lawyer there with him, and all that shit was straight up confessed in court on video record. Everyone will say he needs to sue the ex girlfriend.

have y'all got y'alls pink shirts?

Attached: ugh.png (345x195, 149.1K)

>Parole thread
thank god. work sucks this week and I need some comfy to watch

still can't forget the woman from yesterday that came in to promote her program. she didn't even speak to the guy over the phone

The black Arpaio

I don't see a problem with this man being released desu. He's very lucky to have family like this.

This guy

Attached: joka.jpg (322x472, 21.38K)

What the fuck is he talking about?

As long as they're around for him and keep him wrangled in, he'd probably be alright at this point. He seems completely gone inside.

She was insane and programpilled

he say something about John Paul II?

Man how do schizos just tune into this wavelength. That ending statement was something else. Didn't expect a reference to John Paul the 2nd
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II_and_Judaism