Attached: Kino.png (1264x711, 555.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8nPpw6DU8Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/8nPpw6DU8Y4

>prototype of a fighter jet means their drones are fake
>romanian wisdom

sandnigger supremacy!

Why is your flag the same as aquafresh toothpase?

cope.
stay on topic.

brown power!

The video of the drones look epic. Other then this, why do you say rip Ukraine? Russia/Iran alliance is forming or what?
>I don't think so.

You have relatives in Ukraine or what? Putin is going to annex Ukraine thanks to Iranian drone expertise, keep seething.

turd skin pride worldwide!

Literally a New World Order has taken shape that will inherit the future. We are witnessing the last days of the US as a global power, they already got defeated by Iran in West-Asia.

Attached: New World Order.jpg (2200x1434, 197.28K)

I love third worldism!

>intense irrational seethe against Iran
I understand now. Shalom. Iran defeated your people in Lebanon by creating Hezbollah and now they have made Hamas more powerful than ever before. Your nation will be destroyed in less than a decade and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Attached: 1649705572161.webm (500x536, 1.7M)

>I love third worldism!

Attached: 1653808388362.gif (498x498, 1.33M)

I hope hezbollah moves to Europe and spreads based brown mohamedanism!

"Russia requesting Iranian drones" is a manufactured narrative.

Hezbollah is a Nationalist resistance organization that defends Lebanon against the satanic Jewish-Zionist World Order and the Jewish-Zionist Regieme of Occupied Palestine. They don't have any interest in activity in Europe. The Islamic terrorist and expansion activity that occurs in Europe is funded by the Saudi ruling family of occupied Arabia. The Saudi ruling family is a crypto-kike family that works together with the Jewish-Zionist Regieme of Occupied Palestine. Your days are numbered JUDE.

Attached: Hezbollah Aryan Salute.png (1469x927, 2.81M)

>"Russia requesting Iranian drones" is a manufactured narrative.
Interesting take, clarify it further please, I am curious. Who has manufactured this narrative and for what reason(s)?

>Hezbollah is a Nationalist resistance organization that defends Lebanon against the satanic Jewish-Zionist World Order and the Jewish-Zionist Regieme of Occupied Palestine. They don't have any interest in activity in Europe. The Islamic terrorist and expansion activity that occurs in Europe is funded by the Saudi ruling family of occupied Arabia. The Saudi ruling family is a crypto-kike family that works together with the Jewish-Zionist Regieme of Occupied Palestine. Your days are numbered JUDE.

Attached: 1658931441921.jpg (450x682, 41.69K)

>>Hezbollah is a Nationalist resistance organization that defends Lebanon against the satanic Jewish-Zionist World Order and the Jewish-Zionist Regieme of Occupied Palestine. They don't have any interest in activity in Europe. The Islamic terrorist and expansion activity that occurs in Europe is funded by the Saudi ruling family of occupied Arabia. The Saudi ruling family is a crypto-kike family that works together with the Jewish-Zionist Regieme of Occupied Palestine. Your days are numbered JUDE.

Attached: 1648056613587.webm (931x576, 2.1M)

Attached: dancin.gif (365x360, 304.93K)

Attached: 1650392017323.png (1839x1211, 760.69K)

Doesn’t Hezbollah hate Lebanese Christians though? From the Lebanese Christians I know they hate the Jews too. They should unite against their common enemy.