Stop sucking the corporate cock

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 9.33.54 AM.png (1206x420, 145.72K)

they don't fight against unions because they are useless, they fight them because they are harmful

Kek no

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 09-36-45 https __i.dailymail.co.uk.png (753x919, 1.12M)

harmful to your jewish bankers maybe.

no, harmful to their employer, endangering their own jobs

How, exactly? I’m not all too familiar with unions.
I thought they just fought for more pay and shit like that.

>give 20% of your pay to the union for "representation"
>all that money goes to financally support politicians who are owned by the company the union is supposedly keeping in check

Attached: trap.png (552x567, 445.14K)

All people do is suck cock nowadays, it's a world filled with faggots.

They put a middle man between the workers and the employers.
Ever played a game of telephone? The message is never the same when it passes through all those layers of people.
The same principle applies, but now you've got a group of people that expect to be paid for not passing along your message.
It's fucking retarded the way it's implemented.
The idea is good though, it's just executed like dog shit, which is not an accident either.

Unions are the reason that all the manufacturers left Detroit and built factories in Mexico instead. If they had some ownership of the company they wouldn’t bargain for so much for themselves. Usually they are short sighted and while they fight for better wages benefits etc they usually tend to take too much. Notice places like Amazon and Walmart are non union but offer great benefits, Walmart even pays your full tuition for college if you can stick it out for the 4 years. Unionized wal mart would kill this.

I run my own business, employ three people, I wholly own my business and make decisions that are good for my business because I want it to prosper, if my three employees form an union and start to demand shit from me, they have nothing on the line, they lose nothing if my company is bankrupted by their demands, so they will act accordingly, ultimately harming their own employee and risking their own jobs without adding any long term value to the process
look, I know it seems like a terrific thing for the employees, but I have an alternative proposition, they can individually buy stock in my company, or pool money together and form a coop or something and invest as a group, then their incentive is the same as mine, the well being of my company and we can cooperate on issues they have, but compensation isn't an issue then because they will earn more as my business grows, I already have to work with outside party (the government) I'm not keen to add a third party to the mix just because some commie can't handle salary negotiations

Bet this fag supports diversity in the workplace.

Ain't it funny how these companies will promote diversity hires and rainbow shit 24/7 but the second it comes to forming a union, they will crack down on it like no tomorrow?

Ain't that a funny coincidence?

Exactly. Even worse than this is public unions like teachers unions. Total fucking leeches considering they are collectively bargaining to take more of your tax money while already being way overpaid.

An employee died at an Amazon facility during prime week and they are currently under federal investigation for inhumane working conditions.

Such as making employees overwork in a warehouse without a working AC.

>Walmart and Amazon
>good
Look at this megakike. Just look at him go.

>corporate nob gobbling consists of wearing the skin of those you want to take advantage of
Skin walkers

oh public unions are a fucking laugh and a half, they complain that their work has become impossible to perform due to shortages and layoffs, at the same time, they demand more compensation and privileges, leading to more shortages and layoffs, fucking kek, public unions are the champions of shooting your own damn leg

Sounds pretty based to me.

Maybe Amazon was a bad example but at least they give the employees stock in the company so they have a vested interest in its success. I used to work in rail cars that got up to 160 degrees and had to repeatedly train kids how not to get heat stroke because most people working manual labor are retarded. Also had a kid lose toes to frostbite because he put dry socks over his wet ones instead of just changing them out. Labor laws are gay as fuck. Legally I can’t work 48 hours straight but I have and let me tell you those paychecks were massive. I also delivered for Amazon and the niggers ruined it because they complained about having to occasionally piss in a bottle or find a port-a-potty or public bathroom to shit in. I used to get paid for the whole day and take breaks whenever I wanted until they started forcing us to clock out for lunch because the niggers were too dumb to realize If you do 2 hours of work in 1 you can fuck off for an hour at your own pace.

>I thought they just fought for more pay and shit like that.
They do, but there is one small problem unions can demand things not necessarily good for business, so for low-wage workers it's good and there is nothing to lose(they will just move to next company if the company fails), for a company there is everything to lose and as a business owner you can't really do anything to stop harmful shit. Lots of companies most likely will fail because of this and your taxes will be used to maintain badly managed companies.

Unions do nothing but usurp worker's money and put it in the pockets of the union bosses. People who don't give a shit about you.
Probably a fatass. Good riddance.
Because they get a fat check from Blackrock for promoting diversity. Unions just suck money from employees and damage profits.

Some unions are good. Some are bad.
>Teacher's Unions
>USPS
>New York's MTA
That last one is particularly disastrous. They've been stonewalling train automation because then train drivers would be fired. In 1982 a driver got drunk and crashed a train on the brooklyn bridge so now all trains everywhere have a maximum speed limit of 45mph. Trains aren't allowed to move without 2 drivers on board. Drivers aren't allowed to switch assignments without HQ clearance, so if a nigger skips their shift, train doesn't move and station is clogged. They made the NYC subway the most expensive subway service in the world. Not only is it $2.75 per passenger per ride, it also get $24 billion in subsidies from city taxes. It's a shit hole city and those union niggers make it worse.

An amazon Union, a graduate student union, restaurant workers union that ban tips, Uber/car pool unions, tech worker union would all be good overall.

My union did nothing but roll over on the vaccine mandates
They are just another level of theft