Are gay right-wingers really this delusional? You know conservatives hate you, right?

Are gay right-wingers really this delusional? You know conservatives hate you, right?

>Nooooo, we don't hate gays! We just want them to stop rubbing it in our faces!!!
Conservatives call anyone who even owns a rainbow flag or hold hands in public groomers and child rapists. That's not "rubbing in your face", it's simply existing. They hate gays even existing or showing affection.

Attached: 12.jpg (1080x1611, 214.83K)

>noooo i heckin failed to further subvert israel first cuckservatives

oh no that sucks

>That's not "rubbing in your face", it's simply existing

It literally is rubbing it in my faces.

Stop with your faggot flags and faggot parades and faggot story hour and faggot orgies.

I don't care if you slobber on some guy's dick at home, but I don't want to hear about it.

>Conservatives
>Anti faggot
Don't confuse Any Forums with conservatives.

The left is ugly. Simple as.

>Conservatives call anyone who even owns a rainbow flag or hold hands in public groomers and child rapists.
Correct

Only thing being rubbed in their faces is monkeypox ass

Imagine thinking having another man’s shit under your fingernails is right wing…

I got refused service in a pub once because I asked to be served by someone other than the fag with the wrist band on. Fucking bullshit.

Attached: silcione_one__69227.jpg (500x500, 24.53K)

this

This problem won't go away until it's not socially acceptable to be gay or trans in public again. Same with the shit skins.

I'm sure he was entirely legitimate and not in any way trying to undermine

The insanity and in-your-faceness of leftist faggots have caused a severe backlash - an overcorrection - on the right. Any gay symbolism is now seen as leftist propaganda, and so right-wingers react accordingly.

I guarantee if this guy wore a MAGA and held hands with his husband he'd have no issues from right-wingers.

Why are you telling us? Go tell those fags to leave us alone.

What's legitimate support for LGBT people vs undermining?

Optimal support can be exclusively provided by a noose

Are conservatives delusional? Dont you know Whites hate you?

Thats because conservatives dont believe in freedom

lmao the gay acceptance movement has been a thing since decades and no one except staunch evangelists and purists had a serious problem with it.
It wasn't until you started pushing that bullshit in all aspects of society that people started raising eyebrows and it was until you started pushing it into kids in the form of transgenderism when most people checked out.

there are lots of gay republicans
closeted

Attached: 1655703890971.jpg (640x640, 118.41K)