NEW SEVERE SYMPTOMS OF COVID

>erectile dysfunction
>amnesia
>hallucinations
>hair loss
>apraxia
It's over.

news.sky.com/story/hair-loss-and-sexual-dysfunction-join-list-of-long-covid-symptoms-12658879

Attached: IMG_20220727_152814.jpg (1080x1399, 413.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/
freedomsphoenix.com/News/329304-2022-07-26-covid-jabs-impact-both-male-and-female-fertility.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THANKS CHINA

Sounds like covid is turning people into op's mom hehehehehehehehe

*Israel

Covid isn't real.

>Ukraine flag
>pozzed and gay
Many such cases

Long covid is fake shit that 40 year old women in menopause invented to make themselves feel special

It's not the vaccine stupid goyim. It's the long covid from your pre vaccination 2020 infection.

Attached: 1649267957761.png (480x360, 168.97K)

oh no not sexual dysfunction the leftist will start going nuts without sex being in everything

or they just got old, it is two years already and counting

> several people more bald than they were two years ago
Covid causes hair loss!!1

Did you even read the post? He mentions nothing about being vaxxed you dumb kike.

>hair loss
Actually my pastor's wife had it months ago and she mentioned she was dropping hair like crazy while sick

I wonder, how do they make sure that these symptoms are not because of all the isolations, psychological fear mongering and stress. Looks like big pharmas next big move, insert all kind of symptoms under the "long covid" and soon they will offer you pills for it.

reminds of the people that lost their hair following the vaccinations
the ED I wasn't actually aware of until I saw threads on vaccines causing it a few days ago
so I will have to assume you can also get amnesia and hallucinations from them..

How many are vaxxed, I wonder.

Treatment for Long Covid exists.

covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/

But side effects from the "Vaccine" are real and all treatments for COVID and vaccine injury include Ivermectin.

Vax effects both male and female fertility:
freedomsphoenix.com/News/329304-2022-07-26-covid-jabs-impact-both-male-and-female-fertility.htm

checked!

Attached: ThatLookWhenivermectin.jpg (782x440, 83.08K)

lol it's so obvious, I'm not sure what's worse, them making the vaxx, or realising just how stupid people are for taking it and still not joining up the dots even now.

>everything is now long covid
>everything after you take the vaxx is your own fault

Please bro get the shot bro
It's really serious this time bro
You dick will shrink bro
Im worried about you dick bro

My wife and I had Covid some months back and she still experiences quite a bit of hair loss. She also has crazy anxiety now. The only long Covid symptom I have is I'm still slowly gaining my sense of smell back.

>Im worried about you dick bro
faggot

>But side effects from the "Vaccine" are real and all treatments for COVID and vaccine injury include Ivermectin.

What dosage should Ivermectin be taken in, and for how long, after the initial COVID infection has passed? I think I took too little of it during the infection - 3 to 6 mg per day, it didn't seem to do much for me. I think I should have taken a lot more, but how much?

>lol it's so obvious
The only obvious thing here is your retardation. The article says the study was done on patients who got covid from January 2020 to April 2021 when most people didn't even have the vaccine.

no homo bro

Sounds like a normal woman

Kek, 2pbp

Attached: oh_no.gif (498x247, 1.29M)

Take ivermectin you idiot.