Greta Thunberg ran crying off stage after being cancelled by Woke Activists: "Not diverse enough"

>Greta Thunberg was uninvited from the "Rally Against the End of the Planet" in Turin
>Her speech at the Fridays For Future mega donor event was cancelled in the last minute
>Thunberg was criticized for being "privileged" and not affected by climate change, like people of color in the Pacific
>"She is not a «Mapa-Activist - Most Affected People and Areas» this is where our focus is from now on"

OH NO
AHAHAHHAAAAHAHAAAA

blick.ch/ausland/fridays-for-future-gipfeltreffen-in-turin-kurzfristig-ohne-klimaikone-greta-laesst-klimaaktivisten-im-stich-id17691635.html

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12.51K)

>Leftists eating their own
Never fails.

I love her.

Poor babe, she's the hottest climate activist and that's not an oxymoron

>Bullying tardgirls

Attached: 1655545844316.jpg (564x564, 26.92K)

thats not what the article says.

Onlyfans it is

Gotta love it.

>Greta Thunberg (19) canceled the trip to Turin at short notice. Greta "will not make it to the climate camp in Turin for personal reasons," said a confidant of climate activist Blick on Monday morning.
>A confidant denied first look information that the Swede was ill. She was not ill, but did not travel to Turin “due to logistical problems and canceled trains”. That's why she will take part in the meeting virtually.
>“We also thought that Greta would come. We are very surprised that she does not travel to Turin. She only informed us at short notice that there were logistical problems. That's all we know, »says a spokeswoman for the camp. She was apparently already in Germany and only canceled at short notice on Sunday.
why would you lie OP?

>OP's summary is fake news
However, since she is not a "MAPA", we can expect to see less of her. And that's a good thing.

Perhaps she is pregnants?

The article isn't even remotely said of what you just said you dumbass kraut faggot. It's also pathetic because thus is something I expected from Americans on to do thus Tabloid fake bullshit. Have some decent you fucking kraut.

Attached: lifeguard-spongebob-squarepants-sponge-bob-plankto.jpg (728x410, 24.6K)

Attached: FUCK_OFF.png (780x585, 468.23K)

The thought is good.
The meme flag is not.
Fuck yourself, you steaming piece of shit coward.

I'd laugh but my sister is autistic and Greta reminds me of an ugly version of her. She's perfectly capable of getting mad about what she's told to care about but her head's empty.

Archive your links you dumb reddit spacing krautnigger.
What is this paywall nonsense?

not in the article, faget

Now’s our chance lads. She’s directionless, not sure who she is anymore. The first man to show her attention is going to get snag that puss, for good if he so desires. Pretty cool, right?

Stupid child should grow up first and pay taxes and her bills herself before spouting retarded nonsense. God, i fucking hate the privileged bourgeoisie. Also, fuck the media for enabling and pushing her childish idealist takes.

Is your sister single?

>Archive your links you dumb reddit spacing krautnigger.
>What is this paywall nonsense?
He's lying at Seriously
>fake tabloid bullshit.
>fake "Muh Happening" bullshit. >Obviously some bullshut to have some (yous).
Now retarded krauts ate doing this more reasons to leave this board.

Also fuck OP for being a faggot and posting fake news. Greta cancelled herself because trains are fucked up.

>vegan
>underweight
>underdeveloped
I'm fairly certain this girl cannot get pregnant

She probably already has menopause from all the vegan food she's eating. She vil eat ze bugz.

/ourqueen/ when?

Gretasisters not like this;;;

>Also fuck OP for being a faggot and posting fake news. Greta cancelled herself because trains are fucked up.
Thank you,
There's an actual Germanbro that's actually not following the retardation of others on here and their bullshit like a tag-along idiot.

Poor Greta.....time to grow up...end studies...go to work and marry someone.

isn't Veganism cultural appropriation anyway?

>reading articles
>trusting something posted here
ngmi

OOF!! That wall hit hard & early

Attached: file.png (1102x1015, 781.25K)

absolutely would still

Is there an English translation of this article for those of us who don’t live in the global Islamic caliphate?

Of course, she is still fun sized, but if I could choose, I'd probably fuck her doggy style, so I would not have to look at her face.

wow
she looks even more potato-like now

Greta's so cute i wanna fuck the puss'n'butt

Nope, I want her to be talking, outraged about the climate and looking right at me and sneering while I pound her little hole.

They did our girl dirty. She is a green retard, but she is OUR retard. Only us 4channelers can mess with her.

she's in the wrong tribe

Or call her a stupid bitch, slap her around so she shuts the fuck up, and ram her shitter while she weeps. Maybe cuddle after.