What are the political implications of Jordan Peterson in drag makeup?

Where is your god now, incels?

Attached: DkQTs5FX4AAZflV.jpg (1200x785, 138.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UMMoBZMf3Zg?t=207
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

Attached: 1658342068590954.png (2000x1000, 758.37K)

>Where is your god now, incels?

In pic related

Attached: andrewtate.jpg (615x615, 77.01K)

Any Forums's god shouldn't get chinmogged by a woman

Attached: 39.jpg (1440x1800, 131.72K)

If only you knew how dirty their penises really are.

He probably has a hermaphroditic Disney princess complex

why not?

because he portrays himself as some "Alpha male" but he's quite the opposite

isnt that a guy? i kinda looked like that when i was 13 and im a dude

nope, not a guy

>What are the political implications of Jordan Peterson in drag makeup?
His cunt whore of a shamful daughter tried to shame him publicly so she somehow pressured him into this. Probably attacked him when he was in a weak state.

That whore is a perfect example why having a daughter in 21th century is the most cucked thing one can do.

whats not alpha about him? Would love to see your pic beside his cause I imagine the only thing you know about alpha males is how their hard cock feels inside your ass

already projecting your homosexuality.
Idk, perhaps the fact that he has absolutely no chin and is extremely vain, while conning others? Oh and he's also a possible sex trafficker? yknow, just that

The implications are that in a world dominated by attention economics to derive advertising profits, people in this economic space while increasingly and exponentially increase the level of primal degeneracy in order to draw primitive stupid eyeballs to their grifting adverts.

>Where is your god now
In the drinking hall anticipating if I will be worthy of not.
If not I will just go and hangout with Hel in the blissful Nifelheim.

>being vain means your not alpha and is bad

ok so you are a quiet, shy pussy who is easily intimidated by confident men and feels jealous and envy leading you to hate them. got it. Grow some confidence dude lol

yup, looks real confident to me
youtu.be/UMMoBZMf3Zg?t=207

Doesnt he live in your country? do you ever see him?

He’s a psychologist. A worthless profession. A psychology it to a neurophysics. As a alchemy is to chemistry. The only economic product he is qualified to do is grifting salesman illusionary tricks. I bet he doesn’t even know calculus.

it's a pretty big country, he lives in some cheap gypsy neighbourhood

why'd you post a video of some onions boy complaining that he refers to women as "females"

wow a jewish grifter who had to go to Russia for his benzodiadepine addiction is a degenerate, imagine my shock

that guy is irrelevant, just look at how your alpha acts around other people

Attached: 1653249069745.jpg (533x401, 42.13K)

I mean, the guy in the video is saying Andrew is shy, Andrew has said many times he doesnt like to be around other people. If he thought those people were shifty or weird, he probably didnt feel like interacting with them. Same reason he said he'd rather live in Romania amongst ancient civilization instead of living in miami around twerking ape women.

anyways I gotta go to work. Stay strong romania bro

but where's his "Alpha behaviour" then? not liking being around others isn't very alpha.

Kind of based

you are a complete fag
go back to redit

nah, that suits you better

Finally a female perspective in the right wing.

what??? lmao its completely alpha to distance yourself from degenerates, what are you talking about? you think you need to be liked by commies and fags? I wouldnt talk to those people either.

The funny thing is his first day on that show you posted he called all those people snakes and got into an arugment with a real beta before cold shouldering them for the rest of his time there.

No point in trying to force yourself into liking faggots and commies brother, Andrew is indeed alpha for that and it just shows how little you know about social life.

>Distance yourself from degenerates
and take refuge in materialism, camgirls, clubbing and drugs correct?

If thats what you're into sure. thats what Jesus did, its the intent behind the actions that counts.

but back to this. If you walk in a room and its full of a bunch of whores and fags talking about how much they love abortions and hate Christians, do you really care if those people like you? or do you have enough self respect and confidence to ignore them and walk alone? think about it.

my point was that you can't say he's distancing himeslf from degenerates when he behaves like a fucking degenerate

neither is discussing random men like a woman wtf are you people even talking about

i'm pointing out that he's not a role model worth following like a lot of guys here think