The unvaccinated are the heroes of the last two years part 2

>The unvaccinated carry many battle scars and injuries as they are the people we tried to mentally break, yet no one wants to talk about what we did to them and what they forced 'The Science' to unveil.

youtu.be/YIHjCAcil0E

Feels good to be unjabbed

Attached: ce1.jpg (521x937, 54.07K)

never taking it, fren. I hate the antichrist

Someone is calling

Attached: Based_Department_Thumbnail.jpg (800x450, 23.58K)

>Feels good to be unjabbed
It does feel great to be a winner, keep going strong

Attached: 1647081845574.jpg (232x293, 10.72K)

Imagine how fucking bad it must feel to be vaxxed? I can’t even take it when I’m hungover or bored, imagine knowing your gonna die in a few months? That would be fucked, I’d be so bummed.

Bummer dude!

Kekekekeke

Attached: B20C9ECD-393B-419E-9DA5-832CA8B448C8.png (400x560, 409.57K)

My lil brother took 2 shots & a booster sometime before he died a couple of months ago, make of it what you will. The biggest irony is that I was infected the day before he died and he even told me on that same day "Do not die to covid, promise it". Life really is peculiar

Vaxxie, vaxxie, so obsessed,
Wore your mask and took your tests.
Still got COVID, every strain,
Spike proteins inside your brain.

Short of breath at 24,
"Dr. Fauci, gimmie more!"
Proteins tangle and misfold,
Amyloidosis taking hold.

Swollen heart at 25,
"Thank Moderna I'm alive!"
There's no cure for microclot,
Getting worse with every shot.

Heart attack at 26,
Prayed to Pfizer for a fix.
Vaxxie, vaxxie, death is lurking,
Doctor says, "that means it's working."

Died of SADS at 27,
All good vaxxies go to heaven.
Obituary headline noted:
"Anti-Vaxxer Dies of COVID."

His family is quite upset,
But they're alive, at least on net.
And, they say, "it's for the better,"
Without the vax "he would be deader."

Lost my dream job and most of my savings. No regrets, integrity is worth more than all the money in the world. Science, society at large, academics, the media, and sheep can all suck my dick.

Wow, if my family was injured by the vax I would boot up Minecraft

Sorry for your loss, fren. They will pay

Again, the irony. We were working on his minecraft server before it happened.
Thanks mate, now he can piss on all the bastards from above. He probably has a better time rn than we do.

> I was scared of a needle so I isolated myself from society while being called a retarded recluse
> B-b-but I'm a H-hero

>unvaxxed
>actually broke NEETdom last December and got a job for the first time at the tender age of 35
now it feels like COVID or whatever isn't even a thing, nobody talks about it no one wears a mask I can go to restaurants if I want really not understanding why I supposedly HAD to get the shot so fuckin badly

The only ones scared are you cucks who realized you cant control some people even if you deperson them. You losers pulled out all the stops for absolutely retarded justifications and now it's becoming public knowledge, cope

Hello? Yes, this him. No, you cannot use my blood to save the jabbies.

Attached: 74EF322F-9623-49F6-B727-E712A69A78B8.jpg (750x428, 47.19K)

I don't consider myself a hero fren as i only managed to save my wife and two children.

A buddy of mine got the first two, told me it is one of his biggest regrets. He regrets it because he let his family and others pressure him into it, he never wanted it in the first place.

We did what we could. That's all we can do.

Me too, I was getting ready to work for the biggest company in my industry with over a year of paid travel to train in Taiwan. But I couldn't go because I wasn't vaxx pozzed.

Fag, my work didn’t even shut down. Some of us have big boy jobs, shit to do. One guy tried to enforce masks and that lasted about 2 hours. Didn’t get vaxxed because I’m not a fucking retard. All statistics pointed to it not being a big deal. Got Covid Jan 1, 2022, sick for a couple days, that was it. Haven’t been sick since.

I'm no hero, just a dude who isn't going to take it (the vaccine)

You can always get 'vaccinated' later when it's been proven they are safe with lots of research, testing and most importantly, viability from the manufacturers if their product hurts you.

You cannot get unjabbed from this rushed, experimental shot, a shot which is now being proven to be far more harmful than what it was supposed to 'vaccinate' against and even better, if you've been jabbed, Big Pharma will not get punished for your suffering, health issues and death. They cashed out big time and you're left with a fucked immune system, a swollen heart and a short lifespan. Duped!

Watching my old man panicking because he knows something is wrong with him and it keeps him up at night apparently, Is harder than i thought it would be.

>All good vaxxies go to heaven.

No they won't, they took the mark

Sorry, fren. Take faith that there will come a point where they can't hide this shit anymore and people will be screaming for the blood of those that did this shit to us and our loved ones. There will be a Great Reckoning.

Attached: 1322796219001.png (600x458, 107.25K)

I for one will NEVER look at anyone who took the jab the same or respect what they have to say about anything anymore. It’s insane to me how everyone is just casually trying to forget about all the horseshit we just went through for 3 years because the vaxxies are getting side effects. It’s like the elephant in the room, nobody wants to talk about it, but we all fucking know why this shit stopped being talked about

>Lost my dream job and most of my savings. No regrets, integrity is worth more than all the money in the world. Science, society at large, academics, the media, and sheep can all suck my dick.
Based and me2 pilled.
I blew through my savings over the last few months, left my job and my life has only improved.
Truthfully they can get fucked.
I won.