National advertising campaign funded by Arts Council England (taxpayer funded)

National advertising campaign funded by Arts Council England (taxpayer funded)

Attached: s39eh2k6byd91.jpg (583x864, 103.76K)

>white power bad
>can i have some

But Replacement is a Conspiracy Theory

I can't wait for the royals to install a mutt as their king or queen.

Somebody needs to spray paint every word except "white power" also post location for based bongs

Well i think i will pass some straight white power today. How nice to finally see a proper political message.

get rid of all anti white racists

If it's not pro-White, it's not right.

White men don't have any power since 1000 C.E. or earlier. It's big nosed sandniggers all the way down the (((pyramid))).

> Straight white men
Racism much?

Imagine being a homeless guy and seeing this lmao

Okay, what's the delivery address?

imagine being a working class british man on the way to a low paying manual labour job, your ancestors having lived on the island for thousands of years and died in wars to protect it, only to fucking see that. pass your power.

You can't pass power. It's like fucking highlander. If the weak get power it will simply flow to the strong immediately.

fills me with such rage

Hey dunecoons and niggers get the fuck out of Europe and take the jews that traficked you into Europe with you on the way out.

Have this.Some Norbro is running riot over there kek

Attached: Toecainegooch powder.jpg (1080x1035, 326.27K)

yo yt boi gibs dat powuh

>whites: white power
>blacks: fight the power
>liberals: pass the power

>National advertising campaign funded by Arts Council England (taxpayer funded)
you should just take them to court since term 'white men' is prob unlawful (if you are a faggot law fag) and can be seen as agitation in criminal law and against un human right charta art 2.
its abnormally gay if you take the route but you would have a good shot, legally, since taxpayer (gov) funded and not some privateer shit.

Why are White men getting radicalised?

Their propaganda is getting so absurd. Posters of starving niggers worked better because at least there was some concordance with reality.