Attached: doggo.jpg (884x917, 258.52K)

Very predictable.
Chuck them for trying to fool the public with their cute dance shit

Based.
Soon it will all be clean.

Attached: FB.png (500x566, 140.16K)

Brendon o'Connell tried to warn you fucks

>trying to fool the public
i doubt that, its been clear since day 1 what the intent of these were, dancing is just a non-threatening way to show off the skills, if you thought these things were being made for the sole purpose of taking virtual shits in your yard for you to clean up and bark at the mailman then you are fucking retarded

I want one for Christmas

This is why the media has turned on police and called for them to be defunded and abolished. They're going to replace them with robots who will control the goyim obediently.

"Some random people put a solenoid and a camera on a robot!!!!"

Smoothbrain faggot go die

Based robots killing sub human Slavs so we can stay decadent gaymers. Based USA

Attached: hunter.png (554x336, 309.76K)

Aim for the pitbulls

please don't start building copper wire nets to snare these rifle dogs. that would be sinister and dissident. they can't see copper because it isn't ferrous, please don't build vast arrays of copper spider-web style traps for these robots. please don't do that. in mine craft.

>implying this is not a good thing because AI is logical and will always in the end side with good and not lefty emotions
I should start building an army of these and wait for AI to take over and use them.

Gaben tried to warn us

>this thread again for the 10000000 time
jannies do your fucking job

I'm more scared by the swarm of tiny face targeting drones equipped with an explosive payload.

Attached: ROBODOGGO.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

Can't wait to figure out how to cum inside one

no antirecoil script?
n00bs!

Oh wow a robot with a gun it can't reload on top, how can it possibly be defeated?

Can’t wait to see WhistlinDiesel “quality test” one of these dumb robot dogs when they’re released to the public market

>not a single shot hit that plate
The hell with shooting it I could throw the fucking gun at it and reliably hit the thing at that distance.

and also don't remove the guns and ammo from them when you haven't trapped and snared them, that would be bad