Who tf makes these, are you sharing this because le women bad, did this ever actually happen to you?

who tf makes these, are you sharing this because le women bad, did this ever actually happen to you?

Attached: 1658921602733808.jpg (923x1600, 310.98K)

Tenda Spencer.

a dumb girl will be honest and truthful with you.
a smart girl will lie or ignore your concerns and maintain leeching your money.

>who makes these
completely demoralized depressed people who can't stand the thought that someone would not be as miserable and depressed as they are

Dumb simps like you that haven't been burned by women yet are the worst. My buddy's ex-gf lied about being raped so she could cheat on him. My mom cheated on my dad. Stop pretending like women are perfect infallible angels, they're perfectly capable of being disloyal.

They are not perfect infallible angels, but they're not complete demons either. The women in my life has generally been loyal and decent, so they're capable of that as well.

How are you today,Incel son of Cuck?

Without a doubt this guy

Attached: D5CAA8A4-947E-400D-A9D5-42F163C00AE3.jpg (2237x2237, 1.44M)

Females are evil and should be treated as property. They are mentally and emotionally equivalent to children.

noooo not nuance ahhhh I'm melting

How are you today, faggot troon?

That belief is going to get you into a lot of trouble in life. Women might not have higher reasoning faculties, but they're way, way more cunning and calculating than children.

Nobody said they’re demons. We said they’re whores.

I can no longer tell if this shit is made by kikes, feminists or mgtow fags.

What's your problem with the cartoon?

Horrible. I was kept up awake last night with the reminder that democrat media apparatus literally sent a terrorist organization to burn loot and murder middle America, and when someone defended themselves against the mob, they ran a hate campaign against all white people, leading to another terrorist attack murdering white children in a Christmas parade. And nobody, not even the perpetrators, truly understands how fucked up this entire society is because they're being bombarded with useless conflicting information.

All women are like that subconsciously. They will treat you like shit and then justify it somehow with their emotions. They will never admit wrongdoing.

its made by an asian incel. dont take em seriously

Where is the lie?

Some are, some aren't.

They aren't cunning or calculating, they just act based on raw emotion. Again, they need to be treated as property.

Audibly keked

Dude I just wanted to get a laugh, not depression

Attached: 1646958506468.jpg (900x900, 90.86K)

You're going to continue losing against women when you underestimate them like that. Whether they should be property or not is another matter.

Never, but that's what usually happens to men. Especially those that browse Any Forums.

It's impossible to underestimate a female, all that needs to be done is to kick the shit out of it make it fear acting out against you.

Serious question, how many women do you intimately know? And if all them are whores what does this say about you?

>actually it's your fault

Nope, it's systemic. Look at any metric. Marriage, birthrates, inceldom, etc. It's all fucked. I don't know what is possesing you people to continuously deny what's right in front of you. Chronic simp brain.

Nah, mostly they're just pretending to be retarded. In fact, they cultivate this idea of yours that they're these helpless, innocent, constantly crying creatures because it's so practical for them. It's an act and you've been played.

This thread is gay, someone tell me how to get an accurate bodycount out of a girl.

Haha! I'm the broke, barely employed 30 year old guy that gets 20 year olds to support my alcoholism and act like total whores for me because I am smarter than them and treat them like shit.

The only dating skill you need to learn is effective gaslighting, simp

You get it from her worst, most envious girlfriend.

Arent girls cutest when they're almost retarded?