HUNGARY IS GETTING TO OMEGABASED LEVELS

>To Daniel Freud
>You vile, lying, miserable, dishonest German f*ck! You shut your mouth, shut up, and wonder what your German homeland has become, even though for you even to say "homeland" is Nazism. But it doesn't matter, just as you don't matter, you are an accident, an accidental derailment, a sprain on the sick body of the early 21st century, your life, your existence, is useless, you are nothing but a damaging idiot. For us, on the other hand, Germanness is still Hegel, the great >German Romanticism with its "Völkisch" folklore, the Brothers Grimm and Wilhelm Hauff, and of course we can go back to earlier times, to the Nibelung and Vogelweide, Erasmus and Luther, Goethe and Schiller, E. T. A. Hoffmann and von Kleist - one day, when I don't have to deal with you and your kind of shit, I'll write about the difference between Michael Kohlhaas and our Ludas Matyink - Heine and Hauptmann, Gottfried Benn and Hesse, Kafka and Thomas Mann, Böll and Grass, plus German classical music - you know, the white and racist stuff, according to idiot fucks like you - Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, Mendelssohn, Schumann and Wagner - although he's obviously a "Nazi" according to you.
>In short: you are not really German, you are not European, you are nothing but a hero of our times. You are a kind of annoying nobody who has been brought to where you are by this miserable, sick, petty age.
>It won't be long now.
>And really, forgive me for calling you German before. It won't happen again, I promise.
>And then, what was it this non-German s*ckhead said:
twitter.com/daniel_freund/status/1552231018299637761

Attached: vile.jpg (588x876, 164.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/daniel_freund
bitchute.com/video/nE4w0Y3c9pr2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

insanely based

>That's how they deal with political opponents
Should shoot him instead.

Unfathomably based and gulasch pilled

Am I supposed to know who these blue checkmarks are?

germany won't exist in a couple years. who cares what Dan thinks.

calling someone an "antisemetic hate preacher" then complaining about namecalling
lmao

This fucker is an american agent.. i mean "german" MEP for the Greens who is spreading anti-hungarian propaganda on twitter 24/7.
twitter.com/daniel_freund

IF we are supposed to know all your Canadian and American faggots, then it should work for both directions.

Amúgy ez nekem is eszembe jutott, hogy ilyenkor angolul ki a faszomnak írnak...

This whole thing has been way cooler than I thought Orban was

>comminist
>studied in Leipzig, Paris and Washington
>Intern at Auswärtiges Amt

yep, he is the brainwashed atlantikbridge globohomo spawn

Dont care who they are. But the based call out of the globohomo is welcome from anyone.

Unfathomably based
Germany please wake up and get rid off these kiked politicians

Damn. Based.

Kek. Literally every tweet is about Hungary.

> Nazism
Jewish controlled opposition.

> Hegel
Dramatic jew.

> Luther, Goethe and Schiller, E. T. A. Hoffmann
More useless jews.

> Hauptmann
Jew.

> Schumann and Wagner
Jewish.

I'm not claiming "do joos invented wypipo culture n shiet", it's just they are constantly shilled despite sucking dicks and shit over everyone's lives so they can't do anything except the bare basics for survival.
Other names are probably jewish too, I just listd the ones I recall as big nosed idiots.

completely right. The 'thoughts' of this age make me puke as much as shitskins do. Those miserable 'green' wretches.

(((Freund)))
>antisemitism

wake me up, wake me up inside..

My Magyars :)

Zsolt Bayer is super-based. Look up his speech on White Genocide bitchute.com/video/nE4w0Y3c9pr2/

He names the Jew, specifically the recently departed (for Hell) architect of the anti- 'whiteness' shit Noel Ignatiev.

Half of your jews expressed antisemitic views, try again.

Absolutely based. There was a void left in Europe when the Poles came out as massive faggots. It seems Hungary has filled it nicely. Keep going you fucking beautiful mad lads

>Schumann and Wagner are jewish
Only composer on that list that is jewish is Mendelssohn

> Freund was born and raised in Germany and earned a graduate degree in political science, economics, and law from Leipzig University. He received a master's degree in public affairs from the Institute of Political Studies, Paris, and during his studies there he also studied at the Elliott School of George Washington University.

The globalistoid twat glows too.

> confused histrionic shilling

Attached: 1565360547749.png (325x550, 8.69K)

Don't open the champagne too early, anti-White POS.

The people in charge in America go way beyond just fascism. They are something a lot more sinister.

Hungary is truly the last sane nation in Europe.

Now that’s based

>Daniel Freund
>Green MEP
the faggot sure does look like his parents are siblings

Attached: Rsub2RLq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.16K)

His twitter bio:
Green Member of the European Parliament fighting against corruption and for a European Federal Republic

God I hate this fag so much now.
Based magyar bros, call out the globalists more please.

he's green user, ofc they are

Damn, you’re genuinely retarded, macaco

tbqh i am not really familiar with how greens procreate
did his mother smoke his dads curly ass hair?

Whats wrong with calling a germanigger the germanigger that they are

Wow that's hateful. Makes you wonder what went wrong in his childhood to make him so full of hate. Such a shame. Many such cases.

>bong
Enough said

Incredibly based. Witnessed.

Attached: akari-blush.jpg (1717x1390, 569.67K)

Attached: bike slap.webm (352x640, 1.44M)

Fucking destroyed that fag. He couldnt even muster proper counter banter just "OMG LOOK WHAT HE WROTE ABOUT ME!"

Lmao, Magyars live rent free in his head, did his faggot home get raided by BHC?

your entire government and commonwealth, 5 eyes, lives under the command of moi queen. youre even more pathetic, faggot.

Look at this retard kek
brazilian education everyone (does brazil even have schools or do they just teach kids how to be favella dwelling druglords?)

>what your German homeland has becom
don't mix with us white man! we want pure gypsy state!

Attached: magyar.jpg (760x449, 48.53K)

Affluent liberals are the inbreds, their faggot families always intermarry and set their children up for each other, they are pseudo nobles after all.

>George Washington University
>Elliot school of international affairs
That place is a factory for establishment middle management and agents. Smart enough to act, gullible enough to really believe the talking points and dumb enough to think their shit doesn’t stink. Luckily they are easy to spot and fold when their worldview is seriously confronted. The reason he is kvetching on Twitter is he cannot actually refute what was said but will play the victim. In his mind, subverting nations does multinational interests is a good thing and he cannot understand why anyone can’t.

Fuck me
Brutally based

I'm not your freund, pol

>Green Member of the European Parliament fighting against corruption
I wonder what his expense claims look like.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU LITTLE NIGGER OR I WILL GLASS YOU CUNT

Damn, this one looks one ugly punchable motherfucker.
A right thing calling these vermins out, they are liars, manipulators and losers who are only capable of leeching money and destroying things.