You are always a slave to something

>"Everyone.....is a slave to something"

This truth BTFOs the atheists, degenerates, religious, antitheist, sciencefags, and all politics.

You are not free. Not a single human, in their arrogance, are free. You will always be a slave to something. You want to break free from the heavens, yet your are the slave of that desire in the first place.

Not a single one is free or righteous. Not even the Jews, in their overabundance of authority, is free....

Attached: images (33).jpg (783x391, 31.02K)

Wooden philosopher.

"Those who think themselves masters over certain things often end up slaves to the thing they think themselves master over."

Attached: main-qimg-e28eae09a92d402c8d89240f4f78d256-lq.jpg (602x452, 33.39K)

Life is a free range prison, with no chance of parole.

Take shrooms. Pretty good parole to me

The only drug I havent tried yet. Will do.

Still pissed how DB wanked DIO to hell and back while ignoring everything about Alucard

> You are not free.
so you finally have noticed... ignorant slaves

Attached: 1615695186429.png (1025x1000, 96.69K)

>You want to break free from the heavens, yet your are the slave of that desire in the first place.
1. Not believing is not active disbelief. One is not bound by something just because one takes no part in it.
2. Working against something does not mean one is a slave to that something. If that were true the most devout christian would be merely a slave to sin.
3. Human decision making may be driven by physical needs, but the cultural products of humanity are ruled by the condition and desires of the people. Like any other meme, religion is therefore dependant on the people. The christian faith in particular has morphed quite a few times over the centuriesto remain relevant.

>still denying that he is a slave
All are always drunk on something. And yet, in your own arrogance, somehow see yourself as the master of your own action and desires. Tell me, are you not enslaved by your own actions and desires? Of course you will deny it. A man who holds a whip to hit a slave will also deny that he is not a slave to either greed or sadism or perversion, when, in reality, he is already enslaved by those factors.

What is difference betwee a slave and a master besides having different type of masters?

I’m a slave to food- no I’m not fat in the slighted but I can’t go even 1 fucking day with my body going
>Feed me! Feed me!
like a bunch of half naked africans. I fucking hate it. I hate eating. Fuck you, rotten meat shell hosting my spirit, someday somethings going to eat YOU, ya bitch.

The Holy Bible literally has a verse that say there is no such thing as freedom.
You are either a slave to sin or a slave to righteousness.

Slave to this dick nigga

This. Freedom lovers are delusional. Well we can say that they are enslaved by that delusion in the first place.

Your usage of slavery is so broad that any desire anybody could possibly have becomes slavery. A man is not a slave just because he is a living being in a physical world. We can still choose how we deal with our needs and desires. A slave is the one that surrenders all responsibility and agency to an outside power. Such as a god for example.

Kenny doesn't say slave he says "everyone's gotta be drunk on something" as in a way to cope with the cruel world as they struggle on through it. God you're stupid.
>1pbtid
How could I have expected any more?

>we can still choose how to deal with our desires-
In the end you are just picking another master. You will be enslaved by your choice and revel on it as if it was your freedom. You are like a slave on a slave market, begging for a good master to take you in while deluding in yourself that you are free. Are you free? Will you kill for that freedom? Why will you kill for freedom? Are you enslaved by the concept of freedom?

Your choice is free? Will you kill for your choice? Why? Are you enslaved by your choice enough that you will kill for it?

Never mentioned any freedom. We remain bound to the constraints of the world, but that does not mean we are slaves of outside circumstances. We can choose to apply what agency we do have any way we wish.

>kill for freedom
You are kind of dull.

>woah im so insightful
hate summer time people. science pursues the understanding of the system only then can people break free or die trying.

I'm a slave to freedom

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)