Modern Russians

Why do modern Russians look so... Oriental

Attached: 1651949029917.png (720x783, 443.53K)

Diversity. Your average Ukrainian is more diverse

Attached: 1656440822965.jpg (600x800, 120.07K)

Because Russia is a federation that includes many non European ethnic groups.

the words youre using are way to big for the niggermuttbrained boomer.

russia has around 160 ethnicities and 25% of the country is muslim. so called "whites" are so few, too many people are mixraced.

loltard, ukraine is the whitest country in europe lol

>Conquer and occupy much of Asia
>Have Asians
Is this hard to grasp?

>tf
>tp
mario abdullah, I...

You are very eloquent yourself

Sounds about right

Attached: 1647362371781.png (939x757, 322.41K)

Russia is borders Japan, China, Mongolia and Best Korea. WTF do you expect?

russia is an empire.
The asians are the remnants of the mongols that invaded in medieval times.
They live in parts of russia with no opportunities, so they join the military in large numbers.

I know that the "tank world games" are only held in Russia and the invitation goes only to ex ussr provinces but I know that they always refuse so the victory is always automatic to Russia, but well yeah there are a lot of tank schools and armies who compete so it's more lika a national event, like the americans with their "super bowl" which is world wide but only played in USA with US teams.

"oriental"? ffs you're old. no one uses that word

imagine being this old and still being on Any Forums. LOOOOOL

Not quite accurate, they didn't invade in the regions where they are currently, these were their regions in the first place.

>Russian federation
>federation
Wow, turns out that a federation can be made up of multiple ethnicities. Also, their borders stretch from the Don through Eastern Europe and Siberia to the Pacific. Good luck having no non-White inhabitants with that much land.

Yeah, hence why Russia needs to fuck off from regions it doesn't belong to

Learn history you fucking troglodyte

The eternal seething Givi is at it again. Decolonise your mother's pussy from my cock first.

And the empire was always led by sandniggers, (((they))) shill Nicholas II so much because he was one of the few that looked almost human.

Why don't you try sanctioning them again.
Fucking boomer country

because about 3 million russians leave the country every year and are replaced by chinks.
At the same time, they sit here and talk about Europe being replaced.

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

He's Kazakh or some other minority in Russia.

Nothing wrong with what he said. On this board, we celebrate tolerance and diversity. You're obviously some subhuman Stormfag who supports those nazis in Ukraine. Go away.

Is this the opposite day lol? You should probably do something about your cuckold men giving off their wives to be fucked by Caucasian men.