Parents of Sandy Hook Victim at Alex Jones Trial Seek $150 Million in Damages

>Bankston said the $150 million figure amounted to $1 for each person who believes false information about the Sandy Hook shooting pushed by Jones, which he argued is about 75 million. The additional $75 million would be to compensate the parents for the emotional and mental anguish they’ve endured over the last decade due to harassment from Jones and his followers.
LMAO fuckin' lawyers cnn.com/2022/07/26/media/alex-jones-sandy-hook-texas-trial/index.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 8.29.12 AM.png (844x598, 617.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stamfordadvocate.com/local/article/Angela-Carella-Grieving-mothers-who-wanted-the-4203697.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He should just keep saying it never happened.

Why aren't they suing FBI that perpetrated the shooting then?

fucking based.

t. knows nothing about the rabbit hole that is adam lanza

The FBI doesn't need to orchestrate shootings when burgers thoughtlessly give guns to schizos anyway. If anything, Nancy Lanza is to blame.

they should have set it at $66m + $66m

What happened to freedom if speech amerilards on here keep yammering about lmao

Why stop at $150 million? they have rigged it in such a way they could get a trillion

this isnt politics
its just reality tv.

It was defamation, and it also resulted in the parents getting harrassed.

The establishment really do not want anyone questioning the Sandy Hook shooting.

Curious.

There's not a trillion people. I guess they could do a global poll, and see how many people believe Alex Jones.

The word "freedom" is pounded into their brains. They just keep repeating it regardless of real life evidence.

Will the crisis actors actually get to keep the 150 million or does that go to the cia or something?

way too late for that since he first apologized years ago

Reminds me of the Holocaust.

Question the Armenian genocide? Sure. Unit 731? Sure. Question any other genocide? Sure. Jokes are even allowed.

But don't you dare question the sacred Holocaust!

It is even against the law in certain countries.

Curious.

>I haven’t followed the procedure of trial but will act like I have
Jones has been found in default because he supposedly didn’t comply with discovery. Even though all requested documents in the possession of Info Wars were handed over and multiple depositions were taken. According to the plaintiffs this wasn’t good enough and the judge agreed. The problem is the basis for default judgement is shaky and will likely get overturned on appeal.

> Jones couldn't prove in court that it was fake, went as far as to admit his entire persona is an act, and nothing he says should be taken seriously
> ThE EsTabLisHMenT!
Bro you're just a fucking idiot. The government can barely pay their workers effectively or come to a consensus on anything, they're a bunch of dumbass boomers. There's no shadow government. Just stupid corrupt boomers.

His problem IS that he apologized. He didnt actually do anything wrong.
All of the archive from that time is still up but no one wants to talk about it because it shows how little he talked about SH. He barely mentioned it. Just go listen, oh? No one will.

Lawyers get their cut. Since they do all of the legwork, it's substantial.They probably aren't going to get that amount, unless the judge is crooked, which may be the case. These high profile cases have a tendency to put the judge in a position of virtue signaling or not having a career anymore. But there's no basis for a dollar for every hurt fee fees as far as I know. If someone can pull up some case law, feel free.

Lanza was molested as a child

See you fucking retard.

Just put $100 per person or something

Think they are kinda risking to spicy of new memes with this that they didn't expect that btfo the whole narrative

yeah the overkill, they are trying to make Alex Jones an example so nobody else questions and uncovers their hoax

I have been keeping up with it and he didn't supply the documents kek imagine caping for a schizo

This seems easy to prove.
Just dig up the bodies and test them to show they are the children of the people accusing Jones in this case.

Project MONARCH protocol

retards are still claiming that the shooting was fake? mass shootings happen all the time in the US. why the fuck would they have to fake one?

>say something
>get sued
do jews really?

God if sandy hook was real i envy the parents
>kid is 8
>starting to lose novelty, now he's just an expensive pain in the ass
>marriage failing
>suddenly some nonce removes your biggest source of debt and hands you like 30 different lawsuit to profit from

Fuck man, that just be like being reborn

>I have been keeping up with it
No you haven’t.
>he didn’t supply the documents
Because the documents requested never existed. Discovery is a fishing expedition and they didn’t catch anything. So, they convinced some lefty judge to find them in default. This is classic procedural fuck fuck games.
>I’m capping this bro
Nobody cares.

So, are they laughing or crying all the way to the bank? I just don't know anons.

Attached: crying con game.png (576x359, 256.07K)

One of the parents literally had an open casket funeral you weird fuck.

stamfordadvocate.com/local/article/Angela-Carella-Grieving-mothers-who-wanted-the-4203697.php

Sandy Hook never happened.

Feds allow kids to be shot

You don't need to double space on this site.
Also, you seem to have posted something that has nothing to do with what I said.

you can't reason with schizos.

Yup

Listen fat. If Star Wars and Harry Potter happened, so did Sandy Hook!

So freedom of speech unless someone is annoyed by it? Lmao cope harder burgers

What if people just start posting that one father laughing before the interview to widely?

>burgers
I find that offensive, and I'm pretty that carries the death penalty in your country.

Attached: suffer the little goyim.jpg (290x434, 28.32K)

I thought people calling sandy hook were insane until i saw this clip and decided to look deeper. Now, the majority of mass shootings, the ones that get the most publicity at least, all have serious weird red flags surrounding them that can't be logically explained

Attached: 1653770674236.gif (320x180, 1.5M)

I legally have to believe in lamp shades nigger

>I have been keeping up with it
You're a dumb nigger kike. Jones gave the court every document that he had. The plaintiff/court claimed that there are documents that exist that he did not turn over with no proof that those documents ever existed. In other words he was not caught withholding documents, they just said that he did, and the judge made it a summary judgement against him without any examination of evidence.
This is an unheard of way of doing things. No one is ever held to this standard, or treated this way.

>Causes normies to seethe 10 years later

Attached: adam-lanzajpg.jpg (1200x1200, 94.32K)

Didn't Amber heard get like sued for like 8 million for damages?
How the fuck they gonna sue Alex Jones for 150 million for some shit I have literally never heard his ass talk about at a time when fucking 4 chan was fucking prank calling him and no one knew who the fuck he was, they all thought he was bill fucking hicks, shit maybe even before then.
Guess the globohomo was done using him, fucking retarded though, out of interest are these peoples names listed anywhere I want to invite them to my minecraft server

They couldn't prove that Alex was the actual cause, his few statements were too broad of an audience. The kiked judge had to pretend InfoWars didn't turn over nonexistent, irrelevant documents.
It's like saying
>Vaxxies get wrecked
And some Karen crying that you told her specifically to go fuck herself and everyone started torturing her
Then she sued you and the judge said wtf? user can say that.
Then Karen comes back by saying
>user needs to show his McDonalds receipt from yesterday. It proves my case
And you say
>I don't eat at shit holes like McDonald's.
And the judge says guilty.