Does having mustache help boost confidence ?

Does having mustache help boost confidence ?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 19-51-36 Indian woman proudly shows off her mustache to promote body positivity and confidence.png (823x893, 482.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news18.com/news/buzz/four-men-from-maharashtra-arrested-for-gangraping-bengal-monitor-lizard-4980799.htmlould
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nixon was right.

Why is it so disgusting to see that on a woman? I don't mind hairy pits, ass, or pussy. Hell I don't even mind hairy legs or arms, but a mustache just looks so fucking bad on a woman. It does not compliment their features in any way whatsoever.

Attached: Fapbait.jpg (1024x717, 67.42K)

>Rape proofing

When poo incest goes wild

Attached: giphy (6).gif (280x258, 1018.76K)

a lady that lived near my stepbrother's school had a greasy beaner stache that just had me ill every time

no. men shave. only kids and woman dont need to shave, muslims dont shave. if you have your head screwed tight and are a men, you shave. its that simple.

I guarantee that bush looks like she's hiding a afro'd little negro between her legs.

I really dont understand India . On some parts of the country you get Bitches that looks like Fucking demons . This type of women are so ugly that you think that even god has given up all hope on them . Then in some parts of the country you will find women who look like your yellow/brown elves.

Attached: images (21).jpg (225x224, 12.32K)

Proudly show confidence
Put a physical particularity that will force her astral mind all day long to requestion her "positivity".

Yup, looks like peace, like the fatties

>daily retarded chang thread

Ye

Kek, was going to say the same thing. Probably still some paki or pajeet here with a Burt Reynolds fetish, that would dig it

Pajeets will rape lizards, do you think a moustache wnews18.com/news/buzz/four-men-from-maharashtra-arrested-for-gangraping-bengal-monitor-lizard-4980799.htmlould stop them?

Thats a nothingburger. Everything in india has this stupid mustaches. The man, the woman, the animals, the trees even the sun. Nothing to see here.

so to you slant eyes are elves?

Listen here you Nigger ,you have not seen the beauty of Himalayan women whether they have slanted eyes or not . Those women look slender , always have straight hair and their skin is white as milk and soft as butter.

why is she wearing makeup?

I hate lower castes abos so much. Can't we just genocide them ewwww wack. I'm gonna puke. Fucking in got abo negresses

>why is it that ANDROgenic hair is so disgusting to see on a woman
Gee user, I wonder

She cute. I guess Nixon was wrong after all. In what part of India can I find qts like this?

What are you talking about? Not all are slender, those that are work in the fields and def don't have milky skin or are soft as butter. Everyone in the northern parts of the country here to India is hard-working so it isn't possible to get that.