I'm depressed and unemployed

I'm depressed and unemployed.

Attached: artworks-DloTvPgAOXy4iFPr-Na3wrA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 47.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rob banks

Do you have any skills that other person would be willing to pay you for you dogfucker?

Youre free go do something outside

Attached: 4E4D35B8-8F1A-462F-9177-C871A0E2577C.jpg (216x249, 6.74K)

Not really. I'm kind of a fuck up.

Revolutions are highly profitable, just ask the founding fathers.

Im this and have a spine injury that has ruined my life and hasnt gotten better after 2 years. Right now it feels like the back of my neck is distended and I cant make it go down. I'm slowly going stupid and I feel like killing myself

Attached: 1642950800411.jpg (485x496, 49.23K)

Try this prayer bro

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Exorcism prayer.jpg (720x1243, 218.06K)

>Two fucking things
Lmfao.
Cheer up and get a job cunt, simple as

Been there senpai. Do your best to get a job you don’t totally hate, and exercise. It is really hard but you’ll feel better mentally and physically if you set small goals and accomplish then.

im employed and depressed

>I'm depressed
Then stop, it's fucking gay.

I'm depressed because living in the world sucks ass no cap fr fr

Get an Amazon job faggot. Will keep you in shape while seeking something better.

imagine living in the 1st world & somehow being poor or depressed lmao

They are slave drivers and pay peanuts

Go get a job in a warehouse for $20/hr starting until you get your act together and can find a real job. There are plenty of other fuck ups and deadbeats working in warehousing so you won't feel out of place.

and?

lol just get a job and be happy

keto

These people are absolutely pathetic

Good one retard im sure his current situation is better. i guess hes better off waiting for that CEO job right? Neet faggot

user's right. They're total fuckin' slave drivers there. Two friends of mine worked there and they said it was nothing short of psychological torture. One of them stayed through the pandemic and said it was like living in some sort of cardboard box industrial robot hell scape. He's on meds now; no fucking around.

Much better to work at a grocery store or a convenience store (away from the city); you have flexible hours with decent pay and a very small amount labor involved.

Depression sucks. You can't just stop being depressed. It's not under your control. It comes over you like a giant wave and it totally consumes you. Be thankful you don't know what this is like.

Same. There's no real connection between having "a life" and depression. Some people will be depressed even if they have everything they want. Some people (like the Serbian in above paragraph) think that depression just means you're a sad fag, but it's definitely way, way more miserable than that. The antidepressant drugs don't work very well either—they just make me not care so much about being depressed.

IMO:
The main root of depression for most people these days is the state of the world and the lack of socializing with other people. Boomers and Gen X were going out to bars and night clubs and hanging out all the time in the 70's, 80's, and 90's; now the closest thing to regular socializing we have is being online. Nobody over late high school and college age actually goes and hangs out with friends, or anyone for that matter. Everyone's inside on their phone.

Not socializing leads to serious mental illness, even for people who are perfectly healthy on a psychological level.

Many studies have been done on this. especially with incarcerated populations. Prisoners would come in healthy, and then when they came out—even after just a few years—they were totally depressed and mentally ill because they spent so much time alone in prison.

This is why solitary confinement has been questioned as "cruel and unusual punishment" because of the sensory deprivation. However, even the medium-security prisons that have inmates staying in their cells for 20+ hours per day are making the inmates crazy. Obviously these guys aren't model citizens, but many showed no signs of depression or mental illnesses going in, but upon release were so depressed they were on suicide watch and taking tons of psych. meds.

>It's all from sensory deprivation.

Many people are doing this to ourselves right now, albeit unknowingly. We're depriving our senses with TV's, computers, the same rooms, etc.

We do the same things over and over again, we stay in the same room(s) and places for many hours every day, every week, every month, etc. and we don't meet new people or really socialize.

It's literally driving us crazy. If we continue on this path, 50% of the US population will be depressed in another 20 years.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 8.48.31 AM.png (784x603, 197.03K)