It's always fun to see unironic Slavic/Mediterranean nazis that larp as Germans and pray to photos of Hitler not...

It's always fun to see unironic Slavic/Mediterranean nazis that larp as Germans and pray to photos of Hitler not knowing that he said they are subhumans and he would genocide all of them after holocaust of Jews. Many such cases

Attached: Der_Untermensch.jpg (996x1370, 277.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_war_crimes#Massacres_and_war_crimes_of_World_War_II_by_location
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_war_crimes_in_Italy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't care jew

You are subhuman according to nazi ideology, they would genocide you, Hitler refused to call Italians aryan while doing the same for random tribes in North America.

I don't care about Nazis I don't believe in their ideology and you are still a jew

Being a Jew would be better than being a cattle like you.

based
have a (you) champ

Ok polack.

Attached: NatSocs-hated-Slavs-Balts-etc-debunked.jpg (9999x8771, 3.8M)

Thats why nazism is doomed to fail, eventually they would start purity spiraling Germans themselves, which wouldnt be accepted by majority and would result in revolution by the moderates. All radical ideologies are bad whatever they be far left or far right.

>they are subhumans and he would genocide all of them after holocaust of Jews.
No. And you just made fun of your self retard Slav.

>m-muh badges
>m-muh wall of text
Here you go;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_war_crimes#Massacres_and_war_crimes_of_World_War_II_by_location
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

That's nice, jew.

you still exist so it definitely didn't happen

Thats why Maria Orsic, the main Vrilldame in Ahnenerbe was a Croatian.

german autism they just couldn't help it

This is bullshit. As long as the meds were nationalists and allies of the Reich they would be fine. You're only seething that they steam rolled your country in a month. Inferior complex.

Population of my country shrinked by 12 million.

Serb do you know what time it is?

Attached: 20220707_092433.jpg (720x431, 206.72K)

Serb nazis are the saddest creatures i had the misspleasure of meeting irl.
We had a small town protest over the local privatization of a firm and the faggots showed up with zoomer tshirts of totenkopfs and some weird serb flag with a circle and slightly off colors,if i didnt know better i would have asumed they were gov shills.
It just sank my heart seeing them, like seeing a man without legs trying to climb into a bus or a old lady trying to carry a heavy bag.

good

You never were a country

Attached: dbxkwt4-7123fd74-b7f1-420d-b1bb-88a2af2289e2.png (1242x643, 471.07K)

Nah, we fucked them over anyway. Monte Cassino, Enigma, 303, many such cases.
Hitler said that Italians are lower than Germans, are not aryans. Germans started shooting Italians and massacring civilians at the end of the war.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_war_crimes_in_Italy

You can't teach stupid. They'll learn on their own eventually

1000 years of history, a lot better than being a potato nigger. You don't even speak your own language.

Yes the nazis used local cucks to do their bidding.
The jews call them shabbos goys.

Attached: 1658423740199185.jpg (620x856, 76.5K)

Imagine being a (((pole))), living in pooland and spreading generated c MSM lies lmao.

>1000 years of being raped
so based wtf I love Pooland now

>Germans started shooting Italians and massacring civilians at the end of the war.
Why was that? Because they were killing german soldiers you dumb fuck.
Meds who were fascists were allies of the Reich. Meds were to expand southward.

>pole
>discussing actual people subhumanity

Attached: 1657638429153.png (1569x1263, 102.7K)

There were many slavic SS divisons, Croatian Ustasha, Slovenian homeguard, etc.
'Der Untermensch' is a magazine that is available for reading online. It calls out the Jew and is basically a tearjerker, lamenting poor Russian farmers and Russian children being turned into subhumans by Bolshevist Jews. Churchill and Roosevelt are also called subhumans in it. Are they slavs?

Der Untermensch is not a slav.
Der Untermensch is the mindless and barbaric slave of the Jew.

Attached: Ss-hauptamt-DerUntermensch194252S.Scan_0012.png (1147x1500, 1.05M)

>Approximately 14,000 Italian non-Jewish civilians, often women, children and elderly, have been documented to have died in over 5,300 individual instances of war crimes committed by Nazi Germany. The largest of those was the Marzabotto massacre, where in excess of 770 civilians were murdered. The Sant'Anna di Stazzema massacre saw 560 civilians killed while the Ardeatine massacre saw 335 randomly selected people executed, among them 75 Italian Jews. In the Padule di Fucecchio massacre up to 184 civilians were executed.

Neither do you.

Here's a reminder Poland gained territory after WW2, even though we lost. If we had won, we'd have been a small, irrelevant country with ass pain. Funny how that works.
The tragedy is that Hitler set Europe ablaze instead of uniting it against the common foe. But finally, FINALLY, Europe is realizing that the true enemy isnt inside Europe, but east of it.

Attached: 1652442086952.jpg (1024x1001, 257.42K)

I understand English and i speak Polish, however you do not know how to ask for time in Irish, imagine being raped and humiliated to the point that you adopt the language of invader.

Propaganda. Tell me why germans would kill Italians? Italians were killing each other towards the end of the war but please continue.

>Hitler refused to call Italians aryan

In the very same newspaper, of which you have chosen a cover picture for your OP, there are examples of photos for what the SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt calls "Untermenschen" and "Arier". One of these example photos shows a dark haired, dark skinned Italian with an elongated skull shape and the caption reads "Aryan Italian".

kys