HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOURSELF THE END OF DAYS TOILET YET Any Forums?

You are all bragging about your TP rolls but have anyone of you faggots acquired the apocalyptic bathroom kit with a portabla sink yet? I think not.

You beter get it now becouse tomorrow it might be too late.

Attached: image_1_93021.jpg (1024x1024, 41.26K)

Lmao, fucking indians

I have a private septic system, I'm good.

But do you have the means to flush it when SHTF?

Why? I have perfectly fine street near me

Private well also. Stored water until I haul water from the creek. A manual hand pump well is in the plan for out by the garden.

dont you have to refill it with chemicals, where will you get them when shtf

no, that's just bullshit marketing to turn you into a subscriber for life. People have been using vinegar and it works the same while being 10 times cheaper.

That still has to be pumped like 1 every 2 years.

Basen and toiletpilled

A real man dives into it with a bucket. Just cover your ears so you dont get an ear infection.

Nope, Not leaving my house. I will not be displaced.

You just need to fill the top part of the toilet with water. You can do it with rain water.

I can't poop without my toilet

I have provate well with waterlevel 10m above toilet, and private septic, whitch i pump out behind the house onto the field every half a year.

Heck in worst case everyone can shit in composts and cover it with used straw.

I have a dug well, a drilled well, a septic system, and 50 acres of land. But I also go to festivals, and overlanding travel, and I have a compost toilet for travel. So yes, I am all set.

>Septic pumped every 2 years
How fat of a family does so much shitting they can fill a regular house septic tank in 2 years? I haven't had to change mine in +8 years wtf.

Attached: b79.jpg (674x506, 222.14K)

How many rolls you got bruh? If you aint got atleast a 100 you aint rdy.

>Made in China
>Designed in Germany

There is also an american design. Its made with steel frames and is 3 times bigger. It also has a built in lifting system so you can get your fat ass up again after sitting down.

I've got a good stash, and a bidet if rationing becomes a problem. Worse case, I have a lot of oak trees and they have leaves half the year.

You don't have trick Americans into ingesting shit.