Why isn't Any Forums supporting based Azov nazis?

Azov is a white neo nazi organization

Putin invaded Ukraine for denazification

Attached: Emblem_of_the_Azov_Battalion.svg.png (456x599, 62.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A7xsdHnNMfs
youtu.be/jZkzmfUjpwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I have no idea, I'd like to hear what others have to say though

Igor Kolomoisky

I don’t support anyone in this gay fake war. (((putin))) and (((zelensky))) both probably planned it at WEF to orchestrate a new rapefugee crisis and destroy the global economy

Attached: huh.png (598x712, 334.09K)

They didn't kill one single nigger or turdoid killing instead other Europeans (inb4 the "Russians are mongolturkotatars but Ukrainians are totally different" meme, they're the same), did nothing practical as their country because an US/globohomutt satellite, they have at least one jew financer backing them, their "nazi" identity seemingly revolves around tatoos logos and other meathead shit and they are currently serving a literal kike who is forcefully using Ukrainian civilians as meatshields between him/his handlers and Russia and do not seem to be doing much in those regards.

They killed Chechens with bullets drenched in pig blood which was pretty funny

Why did Azov choose to follow their Jewish leader, Zelensky? They are false Nazis and all of them deserved to die for their treachery to the Ukrainian people by selling them out to Jewish Elites in Ukraine.

These same people call themselves Christian as well when Romans and Jews killed Jesus Christ. They betrayed God and Jesus and their disloyalty to God brought then nothing but eternal ruin.

Good FUCKING RIDDANCE. I know a certain Roman Emperor would would've done far worse to Azov than Putin could ever imagine.

not white
jew controlled
zog minions
globohomo puppets
support faggotry and degeneracy
low tier subhuman trash.

any other dumb fuck questions you stupid spook nigger?

Order of 9 Angels satanist tranny fucking gayboys like Azov and Atomwaffen are humiliating to be associated with. Literally a CIA and Mossad gay op to take over white nationalism.

Did any of azog simps ever explain why azogs turned out to have more Baphomet tats than swastika tats? Or maybe I missed something and Baphomet is white nationalist thing?

The final solution to the faggot nazi question: Vlad Putin

youtu.be/A7xsdHnNMfs

Attached: Pink swazi.jpg (626x715, 80.7K)

If USA was invaded by Mexico would you not fight because your government is controlled by jews? Same logic

Nazis are og trannies

youtu.be/jZkzmfUjpwA

Attached: Nazis are og trannies.jpg (661x1024, 98.04K)

only when they were invading, i didn't see them going around killing turdoids before the war, only shooting at other Europeans

false flag. He could have been arrested long ago, now his citizenship will be taken away and he will just magically escape to Switzerland or Israel.

>Baphomet
wtf?

Of course we support them and we always have long before the Russia invasion, but Any Forums has a lot of shills these days that exist for d&c.

No we don't you faggot Melbourne fuckwit

or Cyprus. he bought a passport there.

leafkike

Hohol subhuman jewish """nazis""" deserve the rope.

Attached: aryan-totally-not-juden.jpg (1024x682, 128.09K)

>IF

Attached: 1604601181941.png (436x436, 169.92K)

Neo Nazis had such a good opportunity to fuck with libs to get them to start doubting their beliefs and media when Ukraine was hot.
Literally all they needed to do was show up to pro Ukraine protests with azov and Nazi flags and chant side by side with them.
Even if it wouldn't turn them into Nazis, they would seriously start to question their media and president if the guys they are constantly told "anything with them is bad" is suddenly on their side.