How Unvaxxtards Cope With This?

How unvaxxtards cope with the fact that the man behind the anti-vaccine narrative in the U.S. is a man called Dr. Zelenko, an Orthodox Jew from N.Y. who then wrote his thoughts about the vaccine in an essay he called “The Zelenko Protocols” and later on, after creating a niche market, set up an online store where he sold a product he claimed to be more effective than vaccines against Covid and which was kosher certified, meaning that he applied his Jewish values to his new venture?

How can unvaxxtards cope with the fact that the entire anti-vaccine narrative is also Jewish?

Attached: 24728C01-7E0F-4F7D-8BBB-5C38039DCE70.png (1080x1080, 577.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2015/08/07/psychologists-work-gchq-deception-unit-inflames-debate-among-peers/
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
theintercept.com/document/2014/02/24/art-deception-training-new-generation-online-covert-operations/
bitchute.com/video/Ch8v4TVL9yq0/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still not taking it

By the way the store where Dr.Zelenko sold his products (even after dying his products are still being sold) is vladimirzelenkomd.com

How do you cope, that I have covid right now and it doesen't affect me much. No gene therapy? All the idology behind it, vaxx and antivaxx propaganda forget one thing. It is not much of a deal. Fuck off.

Why are Spanish so globohomo ? They are biggest liberal cattle in South Europe.

Attached: Rainbow_Europe.png (1317x923, 311.66K)

The only thing that I’m saying is that anti-vaccine narrative is literally Jewish

So they killed Zelenko for not going with their agenda didn't they?

Attached: 646AC202-C02E-4FB7-B6E9-33ED4AE7A432.png (1242x2688, 791.2K)

>this jew is telling you to not take a jewish gene alteration injection that's been statistically proven to do nothing but fuck your shit up! don't you feel stupid, goy? fall for my reverse psychology pilpul or you're stupid!

Attached: smugjak.jpg (643x609, 57.08K)

>some jew says the same thing as my intuition
>"oy vey, goyms, how will you ever cope with agreeing with some jew about something?"
>ignores all the jews who shilled the vaccine
>there are jews on all sides
Added a line to the filter, thanks for playing OP. I hope you never got to experience life with a foreskin, you flaming faggot.

Look at these numbers

Attached: A2EB29DB-A23D-4851-AF55-4EA7238406D6.png (1242x2688, 525.37K)

Look who calls me goy haha. An ameriturd who believes Dr.Zelenko, an Orthodox Jew. Gtfo mutt and now take your multivitamin pills that Zelenko touted

;-;

Attached: F35B8E57-5CA9-4C34-A47C-731CED3405DD.png (1242x2688, 3.85M)

No it is not, because this shit is new and not properly tested. What is so difficult to understand? Covid like any other flu is dangerous for the weak and old.

The gene therapy never was tested on humans before, especially not long term. There is no classical vax available right now. That's it. That's the whole story.

It’s not your intuition kek obviously that’s what you say to not look like a loser, NPC

i dont know who this man is i dont want your pills i dont want your vax fuck niggers kill faggots jannies are trannies heil hitler 1488

Attached: 1642633184416.png (750x582, 689.79K)

Not falling for your lies, Satan. Get boiled alive in a vat of your own feces.

>unfamiliar with standard Any Forums culture
He’s zog!

>You're an NPC if you don't do everything the media and government tells you to do!
I hope you aren't getting paid for this.

Attached: 1600060345770.jpg (598x711, 40.3K)

You're all going to die on this hill. I have seen many things. I've become jaded with age but even I can recognise that this is the hill you'll die on.

There's no coming back from this, what were you thinking?

>I don’t believe your lies
And you believe Zelenko’s? You are literally throwing out Zelenko’s theory, word by word kek

I don’t pay attention to what the MSM tells me. But I guess Zelenko seems more reliable for you

>believes what a kike tells him

He's been making threads about the vaccine for a few days now. He's below 90iq so I doubt he's a paid shill, perhaps he's the best they can get now. I've seen far better, saying that their usual tactics don't work on Any Forums.

These links are worth reading.
theintercept.com/2015/08/07/psychologists-work-gchq-deception-unit-inflames-debate-among-peers/

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

theintercept.com/document/2014/02/24/art-deception-training-new-generation-online-covert-operations/

>dumps some links to articles written by Jews
Do you want me to believe that Jewish crap? Kek

Satan tries to be sneaky. Gets revealed by his numbers.

jews play every angle to gain shekels.
Germ theory is false.
bitchute.com/video/Ch8v4TVL9yq0/

Don't really care because I don't take unnecessary medical procedures.
The science is pretty clear on the matter of vaccination during a pandemic being a bad thing too.
Then there's the whole mRNA angle.
Lots of reasons why this medical procedure is to be avoided.
As well as the "alternatives" unless of course you're in dire straights. But that's unlikely. Because it's just a fucking cold.

Same reason you should eat kosher you dumb faggot. They don't poison their own supply.

>also
finally you admit it faggot

Why are you doing this? I posted in the thread you made yesterday about how 99.99% of people who took the vaccine are fine and I pointed out that was objectively untrue.

I'm not being mean when I say you're not intelligent enough to be a cyber magician. It's just the truth. So why the personal vendetta against the unvaccinated?

Everyone is starting to realise.
You're all going to die on this hill. I have seen many things. I've become jaded with age but even I can recognise that this is the hill you'll die on.

There's no coming back from this, what were you thinking?