I am the only unvaccinated in a company of few hundred fags. Also...

I am the only unvaccinated in a company of few hundred fags. Also, I am the only one who has not got covid or even the flu.

In the early days of the "vaccine" push, there were nudges from my boss.. then there was outright suggestion. Then there was "encouragement" and after that separating-out me from the mass.
After that there was passive hostility (dropping me off from a project for example), then there were threats of aggression. Then there was covert shaming and then overt shaming.
After that, all my projects were evaluated with "I doubt your conclusions", "this cant be right" or "it looks strange".

Now there appears to be an avoidance of sorts. Earlier we used to have a monthly one-on-one stand up. He told me that is no longer needed.. for some reason.

All projects are now evaluated in a group and he is rarely giving a one on one time, the look in his eyes creates a feeling in my stomach that I cannot express in words.

Sure, there are no active hostilities or even bad-natured interactions.. something, tiny bit, is well... off, with a few of my co-workers.

My boss is quadruple jabbed, along with his family and children, my co-workers are double or triple jabbed. I am the ONLY FUCKING FAGGOT IN THE WHOLE FUCKING FIRMA WHO HAS FUCKING NOT GOT ANY FUCKING CORONA, NOT EVEN A FUCKING FLU FOR THE PAST FUCKING TWO FUCKING YEARS...

All the compliers have one problem or the other... except for me. I overheard them several times in a dick-measuring-contest of how hard they complied. They talk as if chest ache, throat pain, and heavy flu are badges of honor.. My boss was telling a co-worker that how Covid is similar to flue and one is safe only after 3 vaccinations and 3 infections (What Lauterbach said).

Sorry, I do not get mentally disturbed so easily.. but the look in my boss's eyes this morning made me type out this post and share it with you niggers.

You niggers faggots are all I have, in addition to the Almighty and my meditation called life's purpose.

Attached: ja'al.jpg (1280x1280, 422.8K)

You have a different religion than everyone else at your company. Godspeed user.

No! I am a christian as well!

Oh I get it.. thanks.

Based user, where do you live? Lust auf ne Wanderung?
>inb4 glownigger
I really dont want you to bomb a gov building.

They are cultists, and once they're allowed to question it they'll expect your sympathy. The final stage of a cult is lashing out when their ritual fails and trying to drag others down with them for being non-believers (that is, not insane). When the 180 happens in the media don't engage them or antagonize them instead just let them wallow and hate themselves and go about your day, always quietly looking out for open sabotage against you and your work for being unfaithful and healthy for it.

Attached: bld05cxbpat71.jpg (671x900, 51.68K)

ASK HIM IF HE THINKS PPL ARE GETTING MONKEY POX FROM BEING GAY, OR TAKING THE MRNA DRUG?

ASK HIM IF HE THINKS IT IS A COMBINATION OF BOTH, AND IF IT IS, ASK HIM HOW HE WOULD FEEL ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE GAY SEX ANYMORE BECAUSE OF MONKEYPOX AND PFIZER AND IF IT WILL HURT HIS FEELINGS

WHEN HE GETS MAD, JUST SAY "YOU LOOK LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING OFF WITH YOU, MAN, JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY YOU LOOK SO STRANGE!?"

IF HE DOES ANYTHING ABOUT IT, TELL H.R. THAT YOU ARE TRANS NOW AND IT WAS BECAUSE HORMONES.

START WEARING CLOWN NOSE TO WORK TO AFFIRM YOUR IDENTITY

Attached: honks.jpg (223x226, 10.75K)

Who cares about what others do? Just smile and joke like nothing happened.

HH my fellow pureblood

Get a new job lol. Why are you so patient with these assholes

The cost of freedom is always paid in blood.

In the UK if your employer asked if you are vaccinated you can either say 'fuck off none of your business' or 'what STDs do you have?'.

>where do you live?
Glühnegers getting lazy

Attached: lightbox.jpg (768x509, 54.3K)

Not in Goymoney.
Employer had the constitutional right to know the vaccination status.
> Infektionschutsgesetz amendment passed on Oct 11, 2021

You guys went a bit crazy over there. As did many other countries.
Imagine if our ancestors went totally histrionic every time a new flu came in from China? We would have got nowhere.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of plandemic, I will fear no zwangimpfungsgesetz; For You are with me; Your discernment and Your providence, they comfort me.
You prepare a life before me in the presence of my good nature; You anoint my head with purpose; My soul overflows with devotion.
Surely mindfulness and purpose shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the Service of the LORD for ever.

Psalm 23:4, 5, 6

Attached: t.jpg (1920x1080, 354.06K)

im also the only unvaccinated one i know, and one of the only one who hasn't got it either

A lot of them know the 180 is coming. they used to love to talk about the jab with me and other non vaxed. now when its brought up, the subject is hurriedly changed.

Fuck me sideways..
What even does the vaccine do then?
Thanks to Any Forums I knew it was a dud.. but shit.. it appears to be causing HARM than just staying neutral..

>Lust auf ne Wanderung?
darf ich mit meiner hand in deine hose wandern?

Attached: 1640753714641.webm (540x960, 3M)

You are based.
>You niggers faggots are all I have
The last time Germans had nothing to live for, we almost had sovereign nations again.

My close mates and I didn't bend the knee to medical intervention. None of us have been ill, nor had the Chinese virus.

Everyone I know who did bend the knee and got multiple injections has had the Chinese Virus (some more than once) and have also been 'off' with respect to general health since, with many being ill with something with noticeable frequency. Some have been OK, but all injected have had the Chinese virus.

I find that interesting.