Vaxxies can't stop passing out, they are just so comfy with the vaccine they can sleep anywhere

vaxxies can't stop passing out, they are just so comfy with the vaccine they can sleep anywhere.

twitter.com/ABC/status/1552235094127136768

Attached: faint.jpg (884x956, 183.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/fainting.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice Twitter thread, why not fuck off back there and stay there?

Did you hear how hard she SLAMMED the pavement? That shit was brutal. Sounded like someone crashing through glass.

Nice memeflag Pfizer shill. They pay you to do this, don't they?

dabbing on boosties is always relevant faggot

>and although she is fine
That's why she collapsed in first place.

>don't worry, goy, she's fine even though the doctor said she isn't.
Lol, lmao

>although she is fine
yeah just fine

She is fine. She's hanging out with that nurse who fainted on tv and then stopped updating her social media and then no one saw or heard from her ever since.

Yep, collapsing randomly means the vaccine is working

>Missing the symbolism behind the charade

Com'on Any Forums

Sudden death is an option. Get saved now.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

It just keeps happening but it's normal, chud.

I feel like its way more likely sbe saw her social media get flooded by Any Forums and Any Forums adjacent retards and decided not to bother. If I were in her shoes that is what I would do

Pajeet will definitely win now.

exactly

Attached: 1657389135361.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

>woman faints
>tHiS mEaNs It WaS tHe VaXxInE!

Any Forums logic, everyone

Attached: 089.jpg (1024x929, 76.29K)

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/fainting.html

It's from the CDC, aka Science (tm) so you know it's legit and spoken word of God

Panic and do nothing to help, what a great leader.

Vaxxed women fainting*

Have you seen even a single facebook screenshot here?

Attached: 165808536131009.png (649x631, 43.77K)

immediately after it happened she looked over at Sunak to figure out what to do, then she moved to help. shes NPC, not a leader and sunk her candidacy in that one gesture

Since these things are always shot with multiple cameras there is definitely footage of her collapsing but we'll never see it.

They poor hearts can’t pump they ragu blood to they brain

Attached: 39E3B1CE-7C14-44F5-B91F-F5B62261E9A1.jpg (600x450, 67.93K)