Recession is Coming

USA will obviously be declared entering a recession within the next couple days while their retarded surrogate leaders attempt to dissuade and re label what everyone already knows. Meanwhile stocks and crypto will immediately crash and people will likely sell goods or investments to soften the blow of job losses or forclosures.

Help me think Any Forums. How do we profit? This event will mean a short window of opportunity for the smart. Gold? Guns? Silver? Land?

Attached: F02B7B59-97C9-4ED5-8AF7-1D044F2D437C.jpg (1242x1037, 1.62M)

Recession is already here, it's just not distributed evenly yet. What is coming and not here yet is the depression caused by the retarded actions of world leaders being completely pozzed. Let's call it the Derpression.

>How do we profit?
Buy poor people's shit. Wait until the economy gets better. Sell it back to them. Literally anything, personal property, stocks, other investments...

we've been in recession since 2008 you stupid nigger

>USA will obviously be declared entering a recession within the next couple days
Says who, chud?

Attached: 1658842401731117.jpg (560x772, 42.58K)

>How do we profit?
I exited the market in the green a few months ago and have been sitting on cash. Not to buy food and necessities with -- heavens no, that's what credit is for. I'm sitting on cash to buy assets on firesale. I won't buy anything until after the sabbatical year ends, and until the trend reverses. I don't need to buy the bottom.

Nigger

Tomorrow the numbers don't lie. This recession was man made. Layoffs are happening at 10% of employees
Unemployment will be 10% higher next quarter

If by recession you really mean outright collapse, then yes.

Self sufficiency should be paramount. Heirloom seeds, small livestock, guns, canning gear, shlter repair items and equipment. What diameter are your pipes? Do you have replacement connections and flushing mechanisms for your toilet? Get repair parts for your washing machine before your dryer, a clothes hanger works. Do you know how to salt cure meats?

You can't enter a recession if we change the definition real quick.

Attached: FYfDW2WXgAA_yYT.jpg (750x750, 105.53K)

The government caused this recession, let the government pay for them. Layoff workers and raise prices

Yep. There will be bail-outs, but only after the crash and after (((they))) load up on their bags. Sometime after the sabbatical year.

Can't argue with trips.

Just remember the bailouts come from you. It's your money being double-loaned back to you. If bailouts happen after all this and you're without basic provisions, just sell yourself into slavery. At least as property you have rights.

Layoffs have begun and won't stop until a new president. Not since china and moa will there be so many deaths do to no jobs.

Preaching to the choir, user. Godspeed, and hopefully we at least can profit from these events we have no real control over.

Die off USA is going through a die off, no other choice to let central America invade
No money no jobs just riots
Election year

Next upload is about to hit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-053531_Brave.jpg (1080x1608, 525.28K)

All democrats at companies are being laid of first. They can explain what went wrong.
USA

>crypto

Attached: allofthem.png (1956x2216, 1.78M)

Why are stocks pumping recently then?

This. But now society is literally throwing out the lower class but still expecting them to be there to do their work.

>Let's call it the Derpression.
Underrated.