Why are men the most attracted to underage girls?

Why are men the most attracted to underage girls?

Attached: 656507c06df152ddd8a5a6e2a56c1b08aed2c27a5adedfcb4f6ba27bbc3b88d8.jpg (712x634, 56.97K)

I dont find them attractive. I prefer things with boobs and a butt thanks, not literal children. Only if i was also underage would i find a fellow underage attractive

People want the most fertile partner. That happend to start at puberty.

Because they are hot, 14year olds are made for babies have you seen one?
Underage is just jewish feminist invention, we used to marry at 13-16. Imagine marrying a 15year old, youd have at least a decade of banging a hot girl, modern slaves marry a used up 26year old woman with 1-4more years of not looking like a hag.

real men only like 23 yos

Attached: Sip.png (427x549, 579.92K)

define underage girls

Attached: c3c770df31fd979a9c02afe9dfb47e98c64e34c934f6a4c94bf5840a79d08979.jpg (630x766, 26.27K)

They’re not, and the “proof” that someone will be along to post shortly is misinterpreted by room temperature IQ perverts.

>Hello, fellow underaged!

Attached: 1657165018160m.jpg (819x1024, 56.86K)

First you gotta understand there's a difference between pedophilia and hebephilia.
Pedophila is anormal and pedophiles should be burned at the stake.
Hebephila, on the other hand, is normal because teenage girls are at an age where they are extremely fertile so it makes sense for men to be attracted to them from a biological point of view.
The reason why you cannot date teenagers is because of jealous feminist roasties who somehow even managed to convince conservatives that you're a creep if you are attracted to teenage girls.

Because
In nature, before technology and medical science, roasties didn't exist. They would have died young.
Under age girls are prime breeders, but modern roasties and roastie simps get butthurt and shame men for following their natural urges

They aren't ahmed.

That dude is ugly AF.

you're wrong on both

under what age?

no he's not

i mean, she's a woman, and a solid 14/10. So yes, he is wrong.

nope, that's a dude, and the thing does not warrant a rating

Pureness and innocence, all men want a pure and innocent waifu..which they will never get......ever.

Settle 4 million cock mile roasties

Attached: me n the lolis.jpg (275x183, 8.25K)

Stop posting that shitty whore

oh i agree, she's beyond ratings, filename is pretty accurate

Attached: Literal Perfection.jpg (720x900, 90.4K)

younger woman produce healthier offspring

Pheromones. Simple biology. and you must be black since you dont know this simple fact.

filename
>literal perfection

Attached: pppppppppppp.jpg (598x554, 19.65K)

yup, find a flaw. You can't.

>Why are men the most attracted to underage girls?
>he thinks only men

Attached: tigereatschild.webm (640x640, 2.28M)

Im my country aoc is 14 yo.
I can tell you, teenage girls almost never have that shit on the legs that older girls have (dont know the word, you know the skin is like cheese) their holes are tighter and generally are nicer people to be around.
Also there is something with their smell, it makes me more horny.

soft skin and small feminine frame
I fucked a small hippy teen at a festival, it felt good. Her breasts were firm and she had skinny arms

Because it make their peepee big. Simple as.