Donald Trump now under Criminal investigation for role in Fake Electors scheme to steal the election

Donald Trump now under Criminal investigation for role in Fake Electors scheme to steal the election.

Attached: Criminal.jpg (1203x1046, 218.05K)

But it's it good for the jews?

Attached: 76741f2f2e7a8f5796cd7ef8056f090a.jpg (260x246, 27.54K)

Good. Civil War time. I didn't even vote for this faggot because he's way too liberal, but if this kicks off the civil war so we can exterminate all left wingers I'm fucking stoked.

Thats a very bright post there Mr totallynotanfbiagent

Great, now Bannon has a legal defense to not testify. It's called the 5th amendment. Thanks for setting him free.

Does that mean he's going to move to Israel like he promised?

Attached: 1608251048383.png (900x868, 522.1K)

I hate trump
the problem with prosecuting trump is that it will open up criminal prosecution of everyone connected to him, I think.

This is what happens when you go up against Jews
They do everything they can for 6+ years to destroy you

They are obsessed. Why are they so afraid of him still?
It's pretty clear he should be reelected.

Attached: U3F0iyoZxh9g.png (1169x1401, 1008.16K)

>be wignat
>support bolshevik dems, the "moderate, pro-white" biden and even bernie, a literal jewish commie
How are you retarded traitors not too ashamed to show up here?

>Good. Civil War time.
I laught everytime I hear mutts on Any Forums say this.
You didn't do shit during the BLM riots or when the election was stolen, you won't do shit ever.

..the fuck are you rambling about?

Attached: 1496274511267.png (472x458, 315.92K)

This will solve the gas prices.

Gas prices are down. Sorry =) You'll have to find something else to try to get Trump elected again.

The true redpill is when you realize the election fraud was done by Trump, to make Biden win, so that Biden would be the one to carry on the current globalist agenda for 2020-2024. All the hogs swill at he same trough. They were all in on it.

How many times has Trump been "Investigated" so far? Last I heard one of his appointees lied on the stand and said he was tugging at the steering wheel of the presidential limo because he wanted to go to the protest.

Who the fuck cares about Trump?

>Gas prices are down to $4.69 and inflation is at 9.3%. Nothing to complain about now.
Imagine being a delusional democunt.

So the secret service and national guard are coming out to say J6 is bullshit, and doj and fbi is pushing for an indictment, literally Fed vs Fed. Isn't this how real civil wars start?

Attached: SpyvSpy.jpg (489x481, 34.63K)

Imagine simping for a corrupt billionaire this hard.

Gas prices were below two dollars on jan 6th.
Nothing is coming down.
You'll have to shut the fuck up nigger.

Hahaha good. Be funny to actually see a US President former or current, get put in jail. Be a huge happening. And the popularity of the man even though he’s banned all over the internet. This would be a bigger grab the popcorn moment than BLM riots.

Attached: E7346F47-DC7C-4A7D-9DAB-442C09489D4B.jpg (1242x542, 577.62K)

>making twitter posts
>feds investigating free speech
Lol. Is this an article out of austria?

This strengthens the conclusion that he’s the only genuine opposition candidate.