CIA will kill Zelensky

Ukraine lost the war, everyone knows, even the United States.
Ukraine had to last longer, what the Democratic Party wanted was to create enough attrition to cause internal instability in Russia, it wanted another Afghanistan, the Pravy Sector and singing company were the new Taliban. Only EU countries ended up vanishing, not Russia, but that's another story. What will happen now? The Zelensky regime is at an end, the opposition forces are preparing to take over when he signs a peace treaty.
The CIA or any other burger intelligence service will kill him and other key figures to destabilize the country. If Ukraine cannot be a new Afghanistan, it will become a new Iraq. Without living institutions Ukraine will be ungovernable and Russia will have to waste resources to care for them while the population eats anti-Russian propaganda every day.

Attached: Volodymyr-Zelensky_496135_alsj13.jpg (3604x2027, 983.51K)

Good.

Fuck him and fuck CIA negros.

>>Jewish leader
>>assassinated

... and blame the russia for it.

No one remembers Litvinenko.

>install puppet
>kill it off before it even finishes it's objective

Way too soon

I fucking wish. CIA niggers would have finally done something worthwhile. But I want zelensky killed by his own country men for maximum irony. Fuck zelensky, he's killing so many Ukrainan men with this ridiculous money and power grab. Fucking dictator, not even strong or powerful like Muammar Gaddafi.

Well, Zelensky does have a lot of kompromat on Joe Biden and Citgroup.

Attached: 3221345.jpg (560x610, 83.92K)

It already is more like iraq than afghanistan. Zelensky is Saddam Hussein with jewish privilege and international protection. The only reason he isn't dead is playing both sides of the conflict because he has no real stake in ukraine's current shitshow government or love for the country. It has to be destroyed first anyway before he can make israel 2.0, in a strong position to directly control the balance of global power. He's a doomsday threat level quantum gigakike that fits the bill for the antichrist.

Just cutting the strings of a puppet.

>But I want zelensky killed by his own country men for maximum irony.

If it happens it'll be this. A "pro Russian group with support from the FSB".

>Way too soon

Coastal regions and Krim are lost. Only thing of interest in that shithole given the vast Black Sea natural gas deposits.

Attached: Mr_President....jpg (728x410, 39.04K)

>The Zelensky regime is at an end, the opposition forces are preparing to take over when he signs a peace treaty.
Why would he sign a peace treaty? He will tell those dumb hohols to fight to the last while he sips wine on his flight to Israel.
You also forget that US spooks and money MADE this regime to begin with. They weren't elected, they were put into power with an actual insurrection and turned the country into a one-party system.

That would be a good reason to whack him though.

considering this gibberish true, Ukraine looks like a nasty trap for Russians for decades to come.
They shouldn't shell those cities full of russian-speaking civies to the ground if they plan to govern it ...

Attached: comment_1654699151KCzJS4PnS603VeIivNNms1,w400.jpg (400x437, 28.58K)

>ukraine lost says increasingly nervous russian shill for the 5th time today

>CIA will kill Zelensky
Thank you, based CIA

>Without living institutions Ukraine will be ungovernable.

How is that problem for Russia? They will only take pro russian areas. Rest will be problem for Poland.

I think it's about all the kickbacks to the banks that Biden is furiously trying to hide. I wonder if the ICJ (international consortium of journalists) are being paid to keep their mouths shut too.

go back to RT

can i have his 800$M his houses and his bitches ?

>defending yourself from invaders is bad
God I fucking hate vatniks and wish them a painful death. 1991 wasn't enough punishment to them for years of subverting the West during the Cold War.

All threads about Ukraine like this.
A rusbot makes a dumbass post, and then 5-6 other bots join and add their boilerplate opinion, usually sarcastic stuff like "TWO MORE WEEKS" or "OMG THE AVENGERS"
Then, if you scroll the thread down 20 posts or something, real people have joined the thread and completely dunk on the bots.
It's all just so tiresome.

Bro it was always about weakening Russia. Its a proxy war, its about k/d, equipment loses, and economic damage. Weaken Russia enough that Europe can stand against Russia without the US help. US needs to focus on the Chinese. Hell glowies will be arming Ukrainians even if Russia takes all.

Are you projecting yourself?

>Without living institutions Ukraine will be ungovernable and Russia will have to waste resources to care for them while the population eats anti-Russian propaganda every day.
why would we waste resources beyond the scope of our SMO.
Even if agent Z kills himself the next in line dude ( every government has a chain of succession ) will take the reigns and do what CIA tells him to do. Just as sad clown does. The figure head isn't relevant.
basically 2 points why i think its meme tier prediction.

you are not even human, u mongoloid

the next government will probably call for re-unification with russia, and Jewkraine will cease to exist.