Senatorbros, Caesar has forced the priest to declare him a God

Senatorbros, Caesar has forced the priest to declare him a God

Attached: czar.jpg (300x297, 15.42K)

The senate are disconnected from the reality that is Rome and ignore its problems.

Yo, fuck the senate. They bring in gauls and Egyptian slaves while fucking over true romans. Pompei is a nubian and may Jupiter forgive for saying this, a gr**k.

Attached: 1655641787143.jpg (640x439, 80.75K)

Here's your elite Ptolemaic Egyptian palace guards bro

Attached: elite egyptian palace guards.jpg (932x600, 187.36K)

He was the pontifex maximus, he was the priest to declare himself a god.
Better a Roman god ruling over you rather than a jew or a jesuit nigger feet washer as we have today.

As long as I get my grain ration why would I care?

Senators are faggots. Even a horse could do their job better.

history does not repeat but it rhymes

Attached: horse.jpg (455x383, 37.41K)

Checked
I said horse, not donkey.

Based, Pompei fags seethe and cope. Unfortunately I missed the ceremony but I heard that Vercigentorix got garroted. Does anyone have the WEBM?

jej

Fake news
It is just for one day and it is ceremonial
I swear, these mainstream street criers controlled by the Optimates don't even know Rome's own history

*ahem* fuck HBO.

>This month's pvblic news is sponsored by the Cataline Brotherhood of Millers. The Brotherhood only vses the finest flovr.

>Trve Roman bread, for trve Romans.

Attached: 1656692063101.png (1256x705, 1.11M)

I heard mark anthony was celebrating the fertility festival when he found a crown. Buck naked, this man when to ceaser and tried to crown him three time, and now the street criers are seething about muh king. Fucking greekoids probably made it up.

Attached: 1614934060638.gif (500x224, 870.04K)

Fake news guided by the interests of the millers guild.

Based Emperor. Hope he finally wastes christcucks in the upcoming colloseum games

Too early

What are you talking about? What is a christcuck and what is a colosseum?

I think he ment the flavian amphitheater. As for "christcuck" i think he ment judea. Fucking germanic barbs dont know the difference.

In this thread, mockery of Jews and their one God shall be kept to an appropriate minimum.

Yeah, I'm really suprised to see they have internetvm there

Biggest incel in republican rome

Attached: 434347324723.png (741x568, 361.35K)

Probably on the rhine, stealing it. Barbaric bastards. We should do what we did to the gauls to them.
>i also just heard they necked vercegetrix. Lmao!

Based and grainpilled.

Bros... J. Cease supporters just stormed the temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus in an attempt to over turn cesaers funeral... ITS HAPPENING

Caesar's shadow looms large over our world.

>its happening
Nothing ever happens in rome. Would be based if he did tho. Tho i heard brutus is bring a nubian right now in the senete about muh civil war.

Heh heh heh... 'Salve' goy-I mean, amicus.. The Judeans have been heavily persecuted by the unjust Greeks. I propose the Imperator intervene, lest the Merchant class suffer and leave the Empire without trade! Perhaps the Senate would care to come to our defence? Truly, we would become greatest of allies. True Romans should not have to concern themselves with our petty markets, but rather enjoy the circus maximus, and games thrown in the Senate's honour!

Attached: 1476272727703.jpg (800x600, 137.7K)

... how much do you got, Hebrew?

Daily reminder Carthage will fucking win in 2 more weeks.

and....?

Attached: and what of good Solonius.jpg (414x600, 99.39K)

“Who say they are Jews, but are not”

The synagogue of satan.

The Bible is pretty clear. Try again.