Why haven't they build a boat yet

Attached: Sentinelese.jpg (1000x667, 107.06K)

If you lived on an island in peace away from this fucked up world would you?

I bet they get to rape kids without consequences

According to British explorers' accounts all natives are groomers.

why rape when you get to eat people

Why would they want to join this clown society we call ((civilization)) ?

because they are stupid murderous niggers

Yet you wouldn’t even say it to my face because I would snap your legs in half, you twig.

Those guys are fucked when the water level rises high enough to force them to leave.

Because niggers

Post address, a representative will be with you shortly

Looks like they need some colonizing

You post yours you abo faggot. Because I’ll crush your pale legs with my hands, you’ll cry to your mother, and tell her that a big strong burly black man fucked you up, and he wants to sleep with your mother.

Why do people treat them as sacred? Why hasn't some group conquered and pillaged those savages?

>If you lived on an island in peace away from this fucked up world would you?

Attached: hippie-costume-for-women.jpg (475x642, 95.38K)

They probably have enough food on the island, there's no other reason why they would want to

>be nigger
>make unhinged violent threats of murder and rape
Checks out.

Because I haven't paid them to. They're my theater troupe and they do what I say.

>Why do people treat them as sacred?
The trigger for Jesus coming back is every human having been told about Jesus. (((Certain interests))) will do anything to keep Jesus from coming back.

Why in the hell would they. It's like they instinctively know how fucked up it is on the outside.

I just learned Brazil has some of these uncontacted tribes as well. For some reason I thought there was just the one tribe in Africa that was uncontacted.

In just two more weeks climate fag.

Humans are naturally curious, don't they wonder what is out there. It would be pretty funny if they randomly sail to India

Because while supremacy, duh...

Attached: 1637644323265.gif (297x270, 1.14M)

Considering the government "cares" about them enough to enact a "protection law", i'd guess it's probably a black site

Oh bingo bango bongo he don't want to leave the Congo no no no no no no
Bingo bango bongo he's so happy in the Congo he refuse to go

Cause niggers have the lowest iq of any race on the planet (followed closely by many shitskins). It just ain't happening.

They know whats outside of their island

The rest of the world has nothing they want.

Step up, nigger. if everyone on Any Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

Attached: 1588509645530.jpg (898x1024, 92.19K)