The human population of earth is approaching 8 million...

The human population of earth is approaching 8 million. The Georgia Guidestones instruct that our population should be no more than five hundred million. What do you think is the most humane method of getting us from here to there? Who should be culled? Should we base it on economic status? Race? A random lottery?

Attached: 1.jpg (800x1070, 271.63K)

8 billion, I mean. Excuse me, I'm a faggot.

Well first we have to kill all the subhuman filth, they really are just taking up space and eating up resources

IDK, how many white people are there in the world?
It can't really be that many

>The Georgia Guidestones instruct
I dont take orders from rocks

what about piles of rubble?

>is approaching 8 million
plenty of room. if we all have 10 kids we can try to get it up to 500 million soon

About 20%. But be careful genociding us Whites; the remaining darkskins would have a hard time maintaining society without us.

And you call yourself a christian

No we need to get rid of the darkies ,they are holding back the human race

Kill niggers and sandniggers
That's a good start
Oh and Jews, too.

I actually support everything these psychos
Suggested.
EcoFacists rise up

Attached: D0093684-DFFD-45CE-B584-5C6AEA5618D3.gif (500x280, 1.73M)

Malthus predicted that the Earth's carrying capacity is around 8.5 billion. carrying capacity means that if that population is exceeded, then bad things will happen down the road. but it could be decades after that point that shit hits the fan.

so if the carrying capacity of Easter Island was 10,000 then bad things were guaranteed when the population passed that figure. the population eventually reached 20,000 but the disaster was guaranteed when it passed 10,000.

I can't find any reliable data regarding how many ethnic Jews there are, but those of African ancestry make up just shy of 45% of the worlds population. So that would be a damn fine start.

Checked Satan

Fuck. Exposed.

At the time the rocks were built, they didn't even know about the size of the world. On topic, subhumans first, of course. IQ should be the best indicator here.

weren't they destroyed some time ago?

The best way would be design some kind of virus, no-one would be able to figure it out, make a few variants. Then Off-set it by making a vaccine,
but make many different variety and encode them mRNA all
to attack different parts of the body/organs over time

Then shut down the economy and make people starve

A few months back, yeah. But their message lives on.

The Georgia what? All I see is a pile of rubble

I'm sure his calculations didn't count with technological progress, since he couldn't know we'd have renewables, fertiliziers made from oil, and machinery capable of doing a hundred times faster job than a horse on the fields. The carrying capacity has to be much higher than 8.5 billion.

>8 million
Kys stupid nigger

Start with OP and his family.

Attached: 9150E884-2378-462A-BC56-9EF98A538AA3.jpg (250x250, 3.53K)

>can't read one post down

Attached: 1.gif (220x225, 155.45K)

>The Georgia Guidestones instruct
Umm you need to use past tense, bro

fuckin ruined your moment like a newfag you are. This is the main reason why we tell you to lurk for five years before you open your trap when you are on a world stage.

Attached: 05233EF6-8E3A-4943-9476-9C02F52AB24D.gif (480x270, 3.72M)

1v1 me nig

massive battle incoming

nothing can survive that pop curve going str8 up

whoever survives will live like kings

vaxxxies heptitis in kids faggot monkey pox "sads" athletes 100x with heart attacks........

Attached: depop.jpg (880x9944, 1.2M)

Attached: xr.jpg (1219x1573, 316.51K)