Why is this the best pairing

A partnership that will surely last a lifetime.

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-173713_Firefox.jpg (1080x746, 218.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/history/nazi-book-advice-young-german-men-puts-our-rotten-jewish-influenced-youth-culture-shame
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do we have to do with pakistan?

We want their nuke subs and 10/10's of course of course. we'll finally have the edge we need over these emus, and can breed a race of super soldiers to expand the great Australian empire. France & New Zealand will fall first.

Topkek
Why is it so easy to make fun of bongs

Because they are unfortunately the two most emasculated and faggy white nations on earth. Both of you should be ashamed. Americans are fat, Judaized morons, but a few of us still have our testicles atleast. Something like 40% of Brits consider themselves bisexual, wtf?!

>they have a flag of another country in their flag
wew

You carry in your blood the holy inheritance of your fathers and forefathers. You do not know those who have vanished in endless ranks into the darkness of the past. But they all live in you and walk in your blood upon the earth that consumed them in battle and toil and in which their bodies have long decayed.

Your blood is therefore something holy. In it your parents gave you not only a body, but your nature. To deny your blood is to deny yourself. No one can change it. But each decides to grow the good that one has inherited and suppress the bad. Each is also given will and courage. You do not have only the right, but also the duty to pass your blood on to your children, for you are a member of the chain of generations that reaches from the past into eternity, and this link of the chain that you represent must do its part so that the chain is never broken.

All of the same blood belong to it. A people knows no state boundaries. It is bound by the ties of blood that bind all the sons of a single mother. The British people is a nation of a
two hundred million. Each Briton belongs to it, no matter where he may live. A people cannot be destroyed as long as its roots draw on the strength of the earth. Summer and winter may come and go. But it always blooms anew in indestructible life and perfects itself in the strength that rises from its roots towards god’s will.

Attached: Gallipoli-australia-new-zeland-british-empire-anzac.jpg (386x497, 84.15K)

Attached: we wuz convicts.png (860x528, 555.65K)

that's gay as fuck poofter leaf

That's from the book they gave to the Hitler youth. I literally changed one word

Attached: Isaac Brock's Monument 1812 Memorial .jpg (1275x1920, 670.74K)

russia-insider.com/en/history/nazi-book-advice-young-german-men-puts-our-rotten-jewish-influenced-youth-culture-shame

>That's from the book they gave to the Hitler youth. I literally changed one word
and by doing that you made it gay

No

Attached: the_guard_of_honour.jpg (848x477, 145.75K)

>but a few of us still have our testicles atleast
Not for long, tranny.
>two most emasculated and faggy white nations on earth
Nice of you to acknowledge our whiteness, niggerspic (spigger?)
Though, if anyone's emasculated, it's you. Your joke of a country is a fag and trannoid factory, after all.

I hate my country with every atom of my body, I hate those that work for it, I hate those that uphold it, I hate you all and it grows daily.

>Something like 40% of Brits consider themselves bisexual
I know only 2 men that would describe themselves as bisexual in adulthood, even the girls who feigned it in my teen years are now all straight.

A higher percentage of Americans identify as LGBT than Canadians look it up

Don't believe lies about yoyr own people

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-201400_Chrome.jpg (1080x685, 261.36K)

Yeh I've heard it's a degenerate mess over there, that's why they need the more conservative aussies to save them from the clown world.
Were as tough as they come mate, but it's reserved for when it's needed, surfing crocs and stuff

Attached: 1621228315685_GSN39A0TV.1-0.jpg (1024x1201, 50.01K)

I like it.

Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you?

How did you get so mentally cucked?

Did you hear that from Americans?

Australians are closest culturally to Californians; lived in both and well-off in LA/SYD is a very similar lifestyle.

>Atlantic Canada is more British and Irish than these Isles
Bloody hell

>Because they are unfortunately the two most emasculated and faggy white nations on earth.
Stop pretending that Sweden and Belgium don't exist.

>A partnership that will surely last a lifetime.
It's not a partnership. You're literally the same country. You're both chattel slaves owned by an elderly monarch who lives in a castle in London.

British tv makes it seem that way. Some survey data, the delegates in brit/pol/.
Would be glad to be wrong.
The England my grandfather left was a decent and high class place

Notice how this thread makes americans seethe