Eating Guinea pigs

Forget the bugs, how about Guinea pigs and rabbit like the Incans and Venezuelan did. Or eve shitbull.

Attached: 8C56B328-70CE-4E10-8643-F698BC31757C.jpg (678x452, 24.11K)

>rabbit like incas
you clearly havent been to a european country before

you will eat ze bunny

too cute too eat

There's a bunch of delicious rabbit dishes... I'll stick with salmon

Leave the poor little guy alone you sick fuck

Attached: YesChad_016.png (428x512, 223.73K)

They are delicious. I’ve eaten many Guinea pigs. I used to raise them just to eat. I’d make tacos out of their meat.

Half breed

You can take a bunch of bugs and run it through a meat press and it becomes bug meat goo.
Any other animal is going to need to be processed by skilled hands to remove the fur, skin, organs, intestines, etc.
This is about taking A to B to C meat production and reducing it to A to C.

They don't give a shit about your quality of life they want efficiency.

I'd eat them but wouldn't it be cultural appropriation against latinx peoples?

I wouldn't mind roast guinea pig, I bet it's tasty

Just make sure they're raised healthy and happy and die painlessly, like a miniature boltgun or something

>venezuelans

Lol no, only Peruvians. They ate pidgeons and hamsters during extreme poverty.

I would have no problem eating Guinea pig, they are a delicacy in many parts of the world similar to duck and rabbit.

did you just throw away the pelt and bones, or do something with them?
was it annoying to collect the meat off of such a small creature?

Or I could just eat beef, like I have been and will continue to do.
On a side note, imagine the gall of the stupid science bitches, to claim that cattle are destroying the environment by continuing to do the most natural thing in the history of the earth: to eat and shit.
Imagine actually believing this. Just one of the many puzzle pieces that completes a portrait of the dark ages that we're currently living in.

The meat is very dependent on how you cook it. If you fry or grill it. There wouldn't be a lot of meat. You could try to rotisserie it but it is no use since there is very little meat. If you try to make soup out of it, it is palatable. Overall, not really viable as a primary food source, it is a good snack though.

Am a butcher.

tasty but not lots of meat. Good for snack not proper meal.

ohhh guinea pig, i thought hamster. sorry.

Lol.
Im ok with this.

How different is the preparation?