Speech is free

...but lies you have to pay for."
– Mark Bankston, attorney for plaintiffs.
apnews.com/article/shootings-austin-texas-534264a18793c8c1e50c8227a62baa73

Attached: alexJones-freedumb-of-screech.jpg (590x440, 44.79K)

What's your fucking point retard. Americans are the laziest posters on this website.

Read the article retard.

No fuckbrain. Post what the hell is in the article that you're referring to. Jesus why are so many Americans this lazy? You can c&p content in 5 seconds.

>LEAVE ALEX ALONE

Attached: alone.jpg (500x415, 21.82K)

No fuckbrain. Read what the hell is in the article if you are capable.
Otherwise, just fuck off.

Only Q boomerfaggots say 'muh' anymore.

Only zoomerfaggots bitch about it anymore.

Who decides what a Lie is?

Attached: wtc7-building.gif (498x331, 3.03M)

Agreed. Leftist should be censored for all the lies they are spreading.

BASED
BASED
BASED
FUCK ALEX JONES
GO BROKE, INFOPOORS

>but lies you have to pay for
Yeah, if decided by the court of law. It is when you get cancerred by a bunch of bots on twatter there is a problem.

god I hate those plaintiffs so fucking much... do you know there is a FBI agent as one of the plaintiffs... fucking ridiculous!

Attached: crazy-pills.com_.jpg (600x363, 45.16K)

What lie?

False.

Youre too stupid to copy paste?

It is the plantiff's duty to prove he was wrong. If they can't then they can fuck off. Further, speech can never be criminal, only civil, and the burden of civil penalty for speech cannot exceed reasonable means.

You are too stupid to read?

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

I wish I could read

So, you really couldn't just copy paste a part of the artical itt? Are you lazy, or just stupid?

So, you really couldn't just read the article? Are you lazy, or just stupid?

Its your thread, you provide. If i gotta start digging in some bullshit artical about nothing, then that would be a waste of my time. So chop chop, faggot.

>a waste of my time
So just fuck off, and forget about it, Einstein.

K bye. Have fun with the dead thread, cuz you fucked it up.