How do we deal with America's gun violence?

How do we deal with America's gun violence?

Attached: 1658902969642387.webm (848x480, 2.82M)

By having sensible gun control.

This is Puerto Rico.

Ignore it and focus on resolving poverty. Tackle root causes.

What's the difference?

Attached: 1658559402231227.jpg (710x1024, 153.45K)

send all niggers back to africa

More guns, and make them more deadly. Poison bullets or something so even a glancing hit is deadly. It will be a busy few months but should die down

aka: deport niggers

That is a slum in PR. Irrelevant to most people.

looks like brazil

That is Westlake in downtown LA, not Westlake Village to the north of the San Fernando Valley.

People must be bored, I'm suprised this hasn't been mentioned 5 times already. It's blacks and then the latinos. The whites have a lower gun violence rate than Europe with hardcore gun laws. And they do it with illegal guns that are hard to track. We should make gun laws more open.

Gun down all Americans.

Attached: 1653796855576.jpg (1024x791, 93.17K)

Yeah, and it was nice during our grandparents youth. Why can't Fatinos ever take care of where they live?

liar
This is America
Don't catch you slippin' now
Look what I'm whippin' now
This is America (woo)
Look what I'm whippin' now

and gas the kikes

the niggers should start shooting at the 1% owning everything.

Lmao whites in the US do not have Lower gun violence rates than Europe u typical fking either retarded or lying poltard

by killing democrats.

This is obviously South America
Why are Continental Europeans like this?
Why do Europeepees care so much about our guns?
Is it an inferiority complex?

>Lmao whites in the US do not have Lower gun violence rates than Europe u typical fking either retarded or lying poltard
Yeah they do. Especially when comparing gun ownership rates. I thought this was well known on here, but you're an outlier. Like someone that wants to get cancer treatment in the UK from the US.

How many shots did the guy in the doorway take?
How many shots did the guy holding his beer to the end take?

We need more money for dem programs

>>Lmao whites in the US do not have Lower gun violence rates than Europe u typical fking either retarded or lying poltard
>Yeah they do. Especially when comparing gun ownership rates. I thought this was well known on here, but you're an outlier. Like someone that wants to get cancer treatment in the UK from the US.
White states like New Hampshire, Montana, Idaho, Vermont, etc., have high gun ownership and relatively low crime. It's not guns that are the problem. The above White states have very high gun ownership, but low crime, comparatively speaking.