Tranoid gets on testosterone and learns what self awareness and rationality feels like

Tranoid gets on testosterone and learns what self awareness and rationality feels like

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 3.53.34 pm.png (814x1290, 323.34K)

It's cope to think that hormones as an adult can make much of a difference. Brain structure is everything.

Assuming that's a FTM, how can an unattractive female trying to become a sterile unattractive male have any valuable opinion on gender perspective? They never experienced living to the fullest of either gender, so making judgements based on experience comes off as hollow.

>If anyone turns this into discourse I'm deleting
WTF nigger tranny? You don't want discourse? Then write it in your diary, not on the internet. Someone tell it we're talking about it so it can delete it's posts for fear of discourse.

>woman remains irrational even while mutilating her mind and body with lethal hormones and pointless surgery
Imagine my shock! Nooo n-no you s-see she took LE DRUGS and has now insight on our suffering heckin holy based!

Attached: 123.jpg (486x309, 30.83K)

They just want to FEEL like a pretty lady. They know they look a shaved porcupine

Attached: 1658284437279380.jpg (750x908, 69.59K)

bump.

They make a fucking huge difference and you can ask any roidbro how they act when their estrogen gets just a little too high

>A woman shall not wear man’s clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination
>If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads

Bro you couldn't be more wrong.

bump for what, a buncha jewbankermilitary shoving the topic of "tranny" down your throat....again,,,,can you guys talk with hq and maybe we could move on to beast fucking, it just sounds cooler....who the hell are you people to tell me I can't fuck cats , you people will just never understand my love and I'm tired of being discriminated against....BEAST FUCKERS ARE PEOPLE TOO YOU FUCKING GLOWNIGGERS

>be weightlifter and want test
>no that's dangerous for your health
>be troon and want test
>here you go :)

Attached: 1636992137559.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

We are literally cups of water.

Just eat raw onions

I'm actually a pint of stella

usa is like one of the easiest place to get prescription test from
there are a lot of "fake" trt clinics that are just giving test to bodybuilders

>discourse
Dirty word huh?
Lol.

This is a tranny thread. OP is a tranny. You will never be a man, and you will never be a woman. female to male is very rare, and always fails but they can go back. you cant grow your dick b ack, demon NIGGER

Oh no, she wants people to talk about it. She wants people to specifically talk about how right she is and how much they agree with whatever stupid bullshit she craps out into a tweet. That's how this works.

A... mega pint?

Attached: 1653501633140.png (599x509, 222.6K)

make a post linking to this thread that we are having our own discourse here.

If having male emotions makes you feel completely different maybe you're just a mentally ill woman. YWNBAM.

>If anyone turns this into discourse I'm deleting
Are you trying to make me laugh?

I hate this planet more and more everyday and what it has turned into. I wish I could go Back to being ignorant. Fun times at least I thought. I always new something was off but I ignored it. Now I’m stuck here laying in bed responding to a gay fucking Twitter scrap cap thread about some mentally I’ll person taking the exact same thing I have in my drawers. Not literally but literally. I’m going to the gym. Fuck you op. You made me motivated to work out at 3am

>be mentally ill and want your finger cut off
>no, are you crazy
>be a mentally ill troon and want your dick cut off
>here you go

Gross... that shit is like 99% water 1% urea ammonia. I never understood how tastes in beer can vary drastically, i know it's an acquired taste even for the mildest beers but Brits guzzle down the most horse fertalized swamp brews on the planet. Do you still drink warm ale there?

>Stella

Attached: disdained.gif (220x209, 266.35K)