I like to dress and pick related and go out in graveyards at night...

I like to dress and pick related and go out in graveyards at night. And various other ghetto places and position myself where people will be scared. Do you think people will be interested in my Adventures if I video it? I am a psycho and retarded.

Attached: 61Zzt7Lbh7L._AC_UY1000_.jpg (334x1000, 21.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammersmith_Ghost_murder_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just spotted this one and think I might buy it next. It looks like it could be even more scary in certain situations for example walking through graveyards at night. Passers by on the sidewalk will be freaked the fuck out as they barely catch a glimpse of something terrifying a hundred feet away from them in the darkness of the graveyard

Attached: 71g9mGA4RGL._AC_UY1000_.jpg (319x1000, 48.69K)

I'd watch

Yes you are a crazy retard, but that’s exactly what people want to see in a crazy retard world so you should be fine until someone shoots you.

god you faggots are stupid

Good at hospitals

wear a white one with a pointy hat and chase black people

I would love to see your videos. Shit sounds hilarious. Wear a vest though, so you don't get shot.

Put a salami on your crotch and wear stilts

It sounds too childish. People have raised the bar on viral content and you need to do something kind of dangerous and funny at the same time. Like Pranks in the Hood or Boonk Gang

Sounds fun but dangerous

Buy old uniforms and go to the company and just start working. Tvyn0

You should wear a go pro

Actually what you should really do is the niggerdrone. Look up operation niggerdrone, it was a popular idea here a few years ago but jannies kept deleting the threads and nobody ended up doing it but I think it would be petty popular

Attached: 1603008953474.png (629x657, 288.99K)

>And various other ghetto places and position myself where people will be scared
Good way to get shot.

Ya bro. Stay safe out there tho, a scared nigger might kill you

A man in a zentai suit is basically asking to get raped. Just saying if you wear one, expect to get violated if not dry humped and molested.

Id watch you cause heart.attacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammersmith_Ghost_murder_case
stay safe user

Just do racist Omegle streams. I need it

Slowly walk up (and I mean really slow) to some niggas at your local park hanging out at 3am. Get about 100ft from them Then run the fuck away