WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH AMERICANS?

Attached: 064B663F-4224-4F7B-B95E-42C5096D488C.png (908x686, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVYNKN7sS-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Small penis over compensation

jew rat infection

Attached: jewgov.png (602x866, 401.92K)

it's just lumps of steel, aluminum, plastic and wood. what's the problem?

Attached: 1658533500341392.jpg (720x1145, 265.73K)

You’re mad our country can never be invaded lol

Attached: DE958812-2E92-4F55-BE93-4F7EE2F0A19F.jpg (1562x938, 86.54K)

America has too many donkeys...

With your countries strategic oil reserve beibg depleted by the potato, what wxactly are your jets and tanks gonna run on? Unicorn farts? Hopes and dreams?

And I am sure that China and Russia are very intimidated by your new tranny military.

Absolutely nothing

What the FUCK

D
R
O
N
E

B
O
M
B

You're mutts

Attached: 1611237036908.png (1216x781, 59.08K)

If you don't stop posting this thread I'm going to commit actual crimes against you glow niggers

>it has to be done "legally"

Americans are fens, chink

Attached: 8f4.jpg (1387x702, 79.63K)

They're not bothering you. Who cares

Photoshopped. Propaganda.

How can she ride her bike surrounded by guns?

I agree with you OP, they don't have enough guns

Yawn. I know it scares you demonrat scum. You should be scared. Our sovereignty will be protected. Yours will be begged for.

looks quite fake and gay as fuck desu.

because all the guns keep away the niggers.

theres nothing wrong with this photo

What phenotype is this?

Attached: 80429554-8415-4142-8DD8-5BBC9A3F7E7C.jpg (215x327, 17.58K)

Appalachian
Looks like female willie nelson (yes I know he's from texas)

youtube.com/watch?v=MVYNKN7sS-g
lmfao what an absolute unit. look at those quads
reminds me of this

I like guns too but this seems a bit much

>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH AMERICANS?
European culture is centered around America. They killed millions of each other for American hegemony. They listen to American music. They dress and act like Americans. They draw the entirety of their modern culture from America. They post sassy gifs of Americans. They watch UFC in worship of Americans. Their two biggest events of the decade are American elections. They use American slang like "based" and "redpilled." When you say "Martin Luther" they arent thinking of the father of protestantism, theyre thinking of the American. Their cities are completely overrun with American corporations. They worship their American military bases and their global police force of soldiers filled with Americans. Their men sit around watching American movies while their women sit around watching American talk shows. They worship Americans like Jared Taylor and George Lincoln Rockwell and the late William Pierce while attacking the Americans who actually rebuilt their countries after the war. Their movies are filled with Americans and their music charts are topped by Americans. Europe has always been and will be a continent of faggots worshipping America.

What's wrong with you?

Meanwhile in reality....

>but muh gunz

Which has done nothing but given you a false sense of security where you will just sit on your potbellied ass in your disgusting slobby den eating fast food and LARPing about how you'll do something once X line is crossed. But you will FOREVER and EVER change the goalposts until you are dead, likely of heart disease. Don't let the "muh guns" (which they never use) excuse fool you, Americunts are the biggest fucking cowards known to man-kind. Holy shit. The most armed populace and not a single one of them could take out the heebs who fucked their country worse than DuPont.

You americans live in a country where operation northwoods happened, the mkultra experiments, NSA overreach, constant unconstitutional spying and entrapment committed by intelligence agencies, honeypots designed to destroy patriots and pro seccession groups, media that supports nigger criminals who seek to destroy and butcher you, I can literally keep the list going until I hit word limit.

And your guns have changed nothing, with each passing year you lose more freedoms than the previous, nothing new is gained, only lost. The guns are irrelevant if there's no mentality to use them behind them. You're just docile nigger cattle who have a few lumps of iron in your drawer that you fantasize about using but never will.

Attached: 20210919_092308.png (1063x1260, 965.38K)

>T.ass-blasted malding paki-shitskin faggotoid

people kill robbers with guns almost daily lol
We have gotten more and more gun rights over the past 20 years

hush you will derail the narrative groundwork needed to goad you into violence so he doesn't have to do it himself, which, lacking both guns AND balls, is a severe problem for his kind.

Yeah, but it looks like she keeps a good house. Probably can cook ok and likes guns. You can't have everything. She overcompensates in the bedroom knowing her looks aren't great.

> Coping mutts

Attached: malding-&-seething-mutt.png (696x602, 300.43K)

You have to remember that all non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Any Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting angry reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Any Forums despite the painfully illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get the attention they crave.

> T.

KEK!

Attached: 1637557821821.png (1009x617, 89.41K)