What’s the point of working again, Any Forums?

>get up at 6am
>drive for two hours to get to work
>work all day with people you hate
>finish at 5pm
>drive home from work which takes three hours
>cook and clean
>1 hour spare time before you sleep

Is this life? What’s the point in it all?

Attached: 1627263235202.jpg (450x512, 38.47K)

If you don't work you'll be killed in the next regime
Whether that's left or right wing

The consequences of white civilization
U should have US in charge

There's no point, you can easily eat for free or very little

I'm happier being unemployed and living in my car than I ever was making 6 figures in a cubicle. I don't even need happy pills anymore.

I grew up extremely poor. I work my ass off so I never have to live that life again

G*d gives the easy life to those who know

Attached: 1646350737216.jpg (2745x1908, 717.15K)

If you drive for 5 hours each day to get to/from work, you need to move and/or find a different job.

It seems more based to do this then worrying about rent and other crap

Just eat grass bro. Don't work or piss at work.

Eat your own shit and walk to work. And you can be like boomer, if you're lucky

I used to drive an hour to work, hour and a half to two hours to get home and sometimes I'd end up staying late at work anyways. I loved my job but the travel time was really rough, moving closer to work improved my mental health and mood significantly.

No offense to the car dweller but that’s retarded

Jews own this world now. It was only going to be a matter of time. There is no escaping now.

The best we can hope for is that natural selection will take away our consciousness and we can become productive zombie worker/breeders forever.

Ehh i beg to differ you have van living and other stuff. I don't have a car myself though.

>live in car near work
>come to work greasy
>get fired
>yes
>claim unemployment checks
>get ebt card, apply for every welfare
congratulations now you have savings, a car, and a steady income

Then why do you smoke weed?

Living out of a van with destination spots and long term goals could maybe work. I’m not sure it sounds good. Plan for your worst day if you can. Living in a car sounds like an experience I wouldn’t want to do for more than two weeks.

> What’s the point of working again, Any Forums?
To serve those people who print money out of thin air who then use this money to purchase all the property and shares in companies that you then work for and generate more passive income for them, which they use to fuck prostitutes in a coke induced haze.
Oh and also fund a surveillance state that they use to spy on people who have a problem with not wanting to play this fake and gay game, which they then employ an army of psychologists to try and demoralise and destroy individuals who don't want to.

They try and accomplish this by showing you images of dead children that they killed and will blame on others, you know they did it, they know you know they did and it's the point.
Because they will then use the dead images to blame others, which will manufacture a war that will then genocide your people in another war, which they will profit from again, and then will laugh at you while doing it, which will cause you even more pain.
Your own people will attack you and ostracise you because you're not really interested in playing the game, but they will take the side of "society" which is just the media astroturfing and manufacturing opinions in a psyops they control it all again with the money printers.
Other genocide of our people will occur with another fake and gay war.

The actors come out and cry, the people cheer for their own enslavement and you die a little inside and although we see it and they know we see it, humanity is just trash.
Lucifer was correct about the image of god, the image of man is repulsive.

Threads dead now. Nothing more.

>be me
>get up at 8/9/10am depending on when i went to sleep
>put on shorts and sit at office because work from home
>work a few hours, usually without interacting with co workers very much at all
>cook home made meal or order food depending on how i feel
>usually stop working around 3, have the whole afternoon to myself

hm, idk user, maybe you're doing it wrong
>t. software engineer

>Get up at 630.
>Get on work bus with coworkers and go to work.
>Because I'm at the oil sands and drove 5h to my camp.
>Spend 10-12 hours a day trying not to work while a multi-million dollar company pays for it all.
>Take bus back to room.
>People feed me.
>People give me lunch, for free.
>have hours to relax before doing it again.
>Make in 2 months what wagies make in an entire year.
sorry user. Wagies pay my unemployment insurance while I'm at home most of the year doing whatever I want to boot. Wagies paid for guys who work with me to get their CDL too.

It fucking sucks

Van's I would be ok with

They pay you take jew money so your labor supports a woman who divorced you and children that may not even be yours that hate you. You may also pay the jew to root for his sports ball niggers, or to drink liquid jew light ice, and sometimes go on vacation to the theme jew where they hate you for being white and will have bigger lesbians tell your children why you are evil and should die, after paying the bill. Your double-cost flight home will be cancelled because fuck you.

instead of asking, how about thinking

I've got to wake up in 5 hours and 34 minutes for my wagecuck job in a factory I've worked for 2 years sleeping 5 hours a night, life no longer feels real, it feels like an illusion, sometimes I wan to cry from how real it used to feel, my soul is gone, I don't feel connected to nature when I'm in the woods anymore, I have mild tinnitus from hissing machines cause no one else out of 100 people wore the earplugs so my dumbass went with the flow. That's all I do. I'm 28 and make 39k a year..my only upside is having 55k in savings from living with my mom and dad. When they kick me out I'll probably kill myself. I'm burned out on all my hobbies. No creative energy anymore. So there is no point to my life. I wish to give up my car and simply live in their basement with 5000lbs of rice and consume as little as possible.

the only reason i would work is if there were girls at work that i could fuck

>Same thread as yesterday, word for word
>Sam OP picture as yesterday
>Obvious bot bait post is obvious
All fields faggot shill bot.

Felt a similar way when I was in the military. Just find something you don't hate with every fiber of your being. For me, nothing tops the freedom to say
>"No, fuck you. I quit."
If I could've done that during my six years I would've quit the military so fast, man. Now life ain't bad. Go to the gym, eat whatever I want, have a fun job. Life is what you make it.