Do you member? I member

Zeitgeist: The Movie (2007) youtu.be/xM6LXDQXMUw
Good times, early redpills, inspired rabbit hole spelunkers.

Why was this one so successful? Easy: shock the audience into making them want to do something then telling them what they need to do is spread the message by telling people to watch this video and things will work out. This is literal cult-style tactics to turn viewers into walking advertisers and perfect for armchair activists.

In here we discuss political propaganda of any type.

Attached: Zeitgeist.png (1199x769, 30.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ul0e6lw130
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for good post/thread.

thanks, user. hopefully we will beat the bots

Attached: 1656300318709.jpg (827x590, 94.68K)

Propaganda is indeed insidious, most often disguised as to be innocuous, entertaining, and/or even educational/informative.

Attached: 1658811153974675.jpg (600x508, 119.14K)

I remember this was such a big deal online back in the day and now look where we are. None of it meant anything. Just more ephemeral entertainment to distract you.

we have to spread this thread.

zeitgeist is early cia shill pill
I almost believed it and rejected Jesus

>none of it meant anything
read the last sentence on pic rel.
you're all just delaying the inevitable.

Attached: ROTHSCHILD.jpg (2936x1810, 883.82K)

now try kymatica on for size, newfaggot.

I do believe that it caused a lot of secondary effect, peaking in the election of Donald Trump. Trump simply would not have been elected by only boomers, his young supporters is what carried him. They all watched this movie.

opening scene is reminiscent of the "ghost in the machine" shit.

this one and loose change sent me down the rabbit hole. turns out they're both full of bullshit, or at least distortions of the truth, but still. they got me started asking questions, which is invaluable. sometimes i wonder how my life would be different if i hadn't started on the fool's journey. oh well, no regerts.

I am not speaking on the accuracy, but rather its effective marketing strategy by dedicating the last 10% of the movie to a call-to-action to spread the message. Can it be done again? It is a simple strategy.

Attached: 1ddc8ed61bc4015a836ca2482152c0ec.gif (800x480, 203.13K)

My wife blames her early atheism to that movie.
She found Jesus after marrying me.
I had to show her the jews tricks and why they killed Jesus in the first place.

i met the director at a party and spilled wine on his wife

Same. Fuck this gay movie. It's a leftist wet dream.

It was just a slightly more professionally made conspiracy theory docementary for its time it just ripped of loose change and freedom to fascism and took some of the religion stuff from David Icke. The second one it got culty blue pilled.

kek, what was he like? did he wear a tin-foil hat or a yarmulke

Attached: FGHXWuLVkAIBpyR.jpg (460x451, 28.5K)

The movie was great at exposing idiots that thought they were geniuses.

it was a libertarian party, dont really remember anything other than that

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ul0e6lw130
The Lost History of Flat Earth part FULL (1-7)

Attached: Planet.png (1000x690, 341.49K)

Propaganda reveals itself in nature, literally go outside, walk in the woods, use your eyes and leave the phone home. It’s amazing how quickly you can see how weak it is when you go outside.

Have another bump.