Russian food crisis

I remember early on the Russians were already struggling with "luxury" goods like German chocolate. Are Russians back to eating only grains and potato?

Attached: Russian Chocolate Crisis.jpg (720x837, 120.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcPgeAiK70Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>goy, Mcdonalds is leaving

call me when they lock the Chunky soup up like in leafland

they have their own chocolate

who cares? its just goyslop anyway.
its better for the Russians if they cant eat this trash.

Most large countries are capable of producing all categories of groceries these days. They imported chocolate and other stuff because it's cheaper or higher in quality (thus higher demand), now with sanctions their domestic brands can take over those markets. It would be slightly more expensive and of lower quality at first but in the long run it's good for their long neglected consumer goods industry

I heard they were all dead and the Ukrainians really are fascist, killed every Russian

It's objectively shit

youtube.com/watch?v=CcPgeAiK70Y

Attached: MV5BODAxNzM2Y2MtMzg4Zi00MDc4LWI4NWMtN2YwOTZkZWExZjlhL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1_.jpg (838x628, 62.57K)

It's 5am and I can get it delivered to my place in 20 minutes for $35.

Attached: IMG_7328.png (1170x2532, 957.57K)

stop ordering goyslop bro

no, but it's better if everyone else thinks thay we are. so sure, whatever. we're starving here, and sanctions are very scary, etc., etc.

It's not my order, I just answered the OP's question. Furthermore, I still like to do grocery shopping myself, yet these delivery services often come in handy.

if you really ordered this, it's just pure sugar and you should be ashamed. Buy real food. Quit z'ing yourself, you'd be healthier being an alcoholic.

Attached: 1658349843302334.jpg (600x600, 22.77K)

> Ritter Sport

I wouldn't touch this kike shit for free.
Good Russians are protected from it.

Attached: Ritter Sport.jpg (1080x1062, 92.94K)

i havent had ritter sport in a while i just remember it being way too sweet

Who knows if you'll actually get it Sasha

Attached: being russian.gif (498x498, 3.49M)

Nice try. That’s Tarkov money

The Russians can just buy cheap knockoffs of anything they need from Changoids and Poos.

Not as good, probably at a premium too but they'll live.

i hope you didnt press the yellow button nigga

Just order a regular Coke with all that other shit, weirdo.

Nah man it's OK it's just that food is more expensive now

Here's the original pro-vaccine special edition of these pieces of kike shit, featuring a vaccination passport.

Attached: Ritter Sport³.jpg (566x705, 35.58K)

Damn it, you got me.
How dare you, I only drink sugar free Coke, eat healthy, bro.

Too bad they had to get political about Covid, since I don't mind Ritter Sport once in a while... We never got that 'special edition' here.

Oh no toxic sludge is rare!

>call me when they lock the Chunky soup up like in leafland
Dont remind me