Why don’t young people want kids anymore??

Why don’t young people want kids anymore??

Attached: EDA34F05-0FAA-4282-923F-0A007A7C8632.jpg (750x599, 158.59K)

they’re dismal faggots and wretched dykes.

Nigger

Attached: 1604779593525s.jpg (241x209, 6.45K)

They're just doing what their parents should have done.

Attached: 1578142393594.png (409x370, 183.13K)

I didn't want another one of me running around my house.

Demoralized retards.

Whatchu say

Attached: IMG_1260.jpg (889x629, 74.89K)

too expensive, life milestones procrastinated too far, relations between sexes too sabotaged

Waste of money. World is going to shit and will only get worse. Only pedos are obsessed with wanting people to have kids.

Why do yall care about this. People who dont want kids are 99% lefty cuck faggots. We should be glad natural selection is getting rid of their weak bloodlines.

Life is so hard that sex is more like a sick joke used to have people persist this endless cycle of existential abuse of labor and extortion in a selfish, hedonistic act of bodily gratification.
People who have kids live suppressing their greater fears of the grave and where they will have to go. Meanwhile you are socially pressured to conform to over-burdening expectations to hit check points in a cookie cutter life.

I want kids but...
>Will never be able to afford a house in Cucknada
>The women are dogshit dogfuckers who are all vaccinated
Yeah.

This im very well aware that im a annoying cunt

If I had to raise a kid in this shit society I'd probably end up in jail.

hopefully its mostly wogs

Every fucking young person says they don't want children you stupid fucking faggot kike nigger dumb fucking monkety go the fuck outside nigger please I just want to curb stomp uyou

Canada’s tax payer funded media always has antinatalist propaganda followed by “we NEED mass immigration to cope with low birth rates!”

Attached: DD328B0E-EDD2-4E2B-8BE1-DDE7AF959DD3.jpg (1668x2084, 1.34M)

I really can't stand the idea of mine and my childs fate being decided on the whims of a woman.

Great they'll all die and their stupid genetics, atheistic copes and political liberalism will die with them. Cheer on the DINKs and faggots, they're fast tracked for oblivion and hellfire.

I want 6 children to build my aryan empire

>be 20 y/o me
>18 y/o Latina gf wants me to knock her up
>I refuse because I'm a poorfag and wanted to actually support my children
>she cheats, gets knocked up by some spic gangbanger
>fast forward almost 10 years
>I'm 28, been single this whole time
>she has multiple kids with multiple men
>starting to think this may have been my only chance to have kids
Not sure how to feel about this frens but it doesn't feel good

Because they are themselves demoralized children.