How do I quit sugar?

Attached: ewfdbw35w4ethngftjftgjftg.jpg (976x850, 66.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ktc5tYmfMv8
youtube.com/watch?v=rWinw8udU14
youtube.com/watch?v=WtpxS0TRFSs&ab_channel=NewIfb
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o
youtube.com/watch?v=iNaX6j3Xncg&ab_channel=NewIfb
youtube.com/watch?v=YKx-BYOrsbU
youtube.com/watch?v=9qva2GantK0
youtube.com/watch?v=4-zzqW1WKZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just stop eating it

read about the metabolic pathway of glucose
without sugar, you die

This. You need to tell yourself you're better than that because you are.

Eat ze bugs

You are clueless.

use erythritol and stevia blend
maltodextrin will spike your glucose but they can say it's 0 calories

Started at 190. Quit sugar. -10lbs in one week bro. I’m between 165 and 170 now and feel pretty good

cut off your balls.

There’s a blend of both?

Just don't eat it for a couple of months and then it becomes disgusting to the taste (very acidic).

Start with what you drink, cut off all sodas. You don't have to completely give up on sugars, have a natural fruit drink here and there, but make it yourself no store bought shit.

No, this question is the same as
>How do I quit water?
It is stupid, even for this website

You need sugar. Just the natural ones found in fruits tho

Attached: 1650545400909.png (1626x1626, 385.32K)

truvia makes one, but they also have one with maltodextrin, so read the ingredients

Your probably 5’3” manlet so your still obese fatty

change countries

Don't use either of these, if your going to consume sweet shit make sure it's a natural sugar. Have a banana or a bowl of strawberries.

>natural fruit drink
whole fruit or it's just like drinking soda
juice is sugar and no fiber

Eat lots of bread.
There's no sugar in bread. You'll be fine. Just trust me.

You're retarded. you can give up on added sugars, not sugars as a whole.

When you are in shop and you're about to buy sugar you miss the bag with your hand and grab something real like a bag of peanuts or pumpkin seeds or nuts.

drink whiskey

hey Any Forums, watch this gospel video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven after you die. it's very easy to be saved from hellfire and the gospel gives you full assurance of your salvation is you believe it.
the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

here is a documentary explaining why Christ rejecters that say they're Jews are not God's chosen people. talmudic judaism is depraved, evil, and satanic. And it has nothing to do with Christianity no matter what the satanic shills on Any Forums would say.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxWdKAUsPVI

pastor steven anderson also denies the official holocaust narrative. there is a video of him explaining his position on bitchute.

the (self-professing) Jews and their lies sermon part1
youtube.com/watch?v=ktc5tYmfMv8

the (self-professing) Jews and their lies sermon part2
youtube.com/watch?v=rWinw8udU14

once saved always saved - a MUST WATCH sermon for people doubting their salvation
youtube.com/watch?v=WtpxS0TRFSs&ab_channel=NewIfb

repentance and salvation - another MUST WATCH sermon exposing the widespread "repent of your sins to be saved" heresy that's leading many churchgoers into literal hellfire
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o

very important sermon about evangelizing (soul-winning)
youtube.com/watch?v=iNaX6j3Xncg&ab_channel=NewIfb

catholic hocus pocus - a sermon exposing the heretical practices of the roman catholic church which has been subverted by the devil a long time ago
youtube.com/watch?v=YKx-BYOrsbU

after the tribulation - a documentary about the rapture & the end time prophecies
youtube.com/watch?v=9qva2GantK0

nasa fails compilation (buried video on youtube):
youtube.com/watch?v=4-zzqW1WKZE

Attached: romans-10-9.jpg (1376x720, 94.46K)

they have no glycemic response

Fpbp
You're a retard. OP obviously talks about refined sugars (aka the shit in soda and chocolate), not glucose in general. You can get your glucose just fine from bread and other carb rich foods, you don't need to stuff your face with granulated sugar.

find a rehab that bans it. i did 32 days in one and came out fine. sometimes you gotta get a tune up for your body.

Stop masturbating

Switch to pepsi, it has no sugar, otherwise it would be stated on the name

I'd agree if it were store bought, but as I said making it yourself is a lot better, just don't add any extra sugars and leave in the pulp. Not as good as eating the fruits on their own but for those that find it hard to drink only water it's a good way to start.