The eyes of evil

A particular phenomena happens in this side of the world, related to race politics and violence. And everybody must be warned about it.

This very likely extends to the rest of the continent so the input of fellow new worlders would be appreciated

Have you noticed that mestizos/castizos/etc with very small chinky eyes are 99.9% of the time outright evil and enjoy with people suffering? All the most evil, lying and violent (whether physical or psychological) people I've seen here always had that feature. Be them castizo, mestizo or whatever mong race they are) tend to be extremely evil? Every single person who has these eyes are utmost evil. Whether violent or maquiavelic/manipulative type of evil but always evil with ZERO compassion for anybody. Even white skinned, caucasoid skulled castizos who happen to have those eyes as the only noticeable mixed feature all present this behaviour

I can't talk for asians as I never met a single violent asian here, but this phenomena does happen with amerindian blood. It would be interesting to know if asians with smaller eyes have a bigger evil tendence

Is it only a niggertinian phenomena only or does it happen in your countries too?

Attached: 0114_02_01.jpg (307x224, 8.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quit wondering why it happens and instead what should be done about it.

The answer is obvious. But unlikely to happen by legal means

I only have to assume you're right because my boss had those chinky eyes as a spic and she would swallow my load then go home to kiss her husband goodnight. Absolutely no shame, I could tell if it wasn't me it would have been some other guy, would justify it in her head any way possible. Even claimed she was Catholic.

Reptilian genes present more in higher amounts than normal, they are ongoing products of inbreeding, rape and crime on cyclical scales of time. Simply kill them off to prevent them from continuing to spread.

I took this woman as an example because she happens to have those eyes. But I could look for photos of my elementary school and could affirm 100% that anybody with those eyes was a problematic student and future psycho. Even if they did well academically their evil behaviour was outstanding. For example one of such classmates now is a corrupt lawyer who makes money by freeing criminals and he had some sort of criminal gang in his high school. It's like it was written in those evil eyes

No idea if reptilian but definitely vampiric: another feature I forgot to add is sadism. They do enjoy with other people's suffering no matter the situation

Attached: 639906_01100_720b.jpg (720x480, 53.01K)

user this is scary. She was pretty bright too. Not MENSA, but around 130. Enjoyed biting hard and causing pain too, but didn't like more than mildly rough. It's like the slitty eyes allow them to laser-focus their malice and disregard for other organisms.

Indeed it is scary. Or at least thought provoking

There are good and bad people in any group, but people with this specific feature 99% of the times are of the worst kind

>tfw have narrow eyes
You guys are not being very nice.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” is a new concept, created in 1902, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
-==--==-=-
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1645313962370.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

It's not just narrow or oblique eyes. Is a very specific type of very small eyes with double eyelid and a particular "perverse" look on them in their normal state. By normal I mean when they don't express emotions with the face, as if their relaxed, unforced expression was a perverse one marked by those eyes

Remove non-Whites.

You live in Russia, maybe you noticed it. Are mongoloids with said small eyes more evil than the rest?

spics are just ancient chinese people, before all the rape

Bump

I told you they are what we call pussy/vagina eyes
they are from nigger admixture

Attached: 1658714650507459.jpg (205x59, 3.58K)

>they are from nigger admixture
This could be true too, but do africans have small chinky eyes too?

I agree this shit must be real. I can't trust this kind of people, specially the ones who are always smiling. Must be related to amerindians psychopathic genes.

Return to tradition

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Find Jesus.jpg (720x711, 107.11K)

they have this lazy pocketed eye that may be chinky when mixed with latinos

Attached: 1654383020816.jpg (721x628, 87.32K)

There is a fine saint for the mixed race peoples

Attached: Mixed race saint.jpg (720x1207, 151.94K)

>pic
Sephardic genes?

Indians here with the chinky eyes, will have this low iq violent behaviour.
I am almost as concerned as I am about deceitful noses.

Attached: deceitful-nose_png.png (666x550, 346.06K)