Would you approve Canda and US to become same country?

Would you approve Canda and US to become same country?
What would the capital be?
It would become the biggest country on earth.

Attached: proxy-image (9).jpg (2000x1334, 109.08K)

Absolutely not, I refuse to be part of the same country as those ignorant gun-totting, trump voting, BIPOC hating, white supremist bigots in america....

Only if we take mexico too.

Burgers can fuck off. We ain't giving up our oil and gold resources. Fuck them

>Would you approve Canda and US to become same country?
Yes, but it won't be a "merger" into a joint country like that flag suggests. It will be full annexation of Canada into America. And it's not just that I approve it, but it is absolutely going to happen and needs to happen as soon as possible. Not only will America become the largest country on earth and increase our white population by near 30 million, but we will also rectify the Alaska situation and accomplish the most important achievement in world history: a total abolition of Canadians. When there is no Canada, there will be no Canadians in the WORLD.

what a horrible concept. 20 new libtard senators? fuck off with that gay shit

Nah.
CANZUK on the other hand is far more appealing as a concept.

We wouldn't be "stealing" those things from you user. In fact, WHEN you are annexed, you will actually be much more capable of oil exploration and trade than you are now.

Fuck no. The amount of people who'll try to get out will be massive

Could you handle another California?

I don’t want a world government.

We're about to go into CANZUK when trudeau calls an election this fall. We dont need or want americas spics and niggers

Attached: 1658789415749740m.jpg (1024x672, 55.82K)

They will be annexed as unincorporated territories like Puerto Rico. They will only get non-voting senators until they become states. Which would require a polarized congress to approve it. Which would require highly competitive swing elections.

You’ll give is what we want and you’ll do nothing.

Do not let us suffer the same fate as americans. That's where americanism will lead us. French government systems invites niggers hence why France is blacked and UK still has a fighting chance

Attached: 20220726_130105.jpg (720x225, 36.25K)

>CANZUK
Larp. There is only America and Greater America. You'll be the first to get annexed, but the rest will eventually join too. They'll have to have enough time for a few generations to grow up jaded with their current systems. Eventually, they will all know that doing non-American government results in non-American outcomes. They won't have any more appetite for this "No Bill of Rights" experiment they are running at the expense of their futures. They will petition to be annexed just like you will.

Yes as long as the US becomes more progressive and adopts some Canadian laws like social healthcare. I think maybe in a few generations they will combine

Let me guess, you were taught that America won the war of 1812

I would enjoy it
Personally i feel that either toronto or new york city gets to be the capital. But in a perfect world a new mega green city would be built directly on the border to symbolize how great, efficient, and environmentally friendly this new great nation would be.

it can still be called the america

but canada is now the sovereign provinces with indigenous names and policies like bringing back the bison to replace the cattle industry

Would US be able to annex Canada and how fast? How good are Canadians military wise?

What's stopping the US and South America from combining?

It was a draw. However, in the relevant terms here, we did win, because 1812 resulted in us annexing more land (the Floridas and Indian land in the deep south) while the British Empire did not expand.

Wouldn't exactly be much of a fight. A lot would just go with it. The others are more than likely not willing to catch napalm over it. That said I don't support it.

First Texas has to seceed from the union.

I think just that most of the people don't want that, because of some political differences (the US is more conservative)

That's just burger propaganda. It wasn't a tie, we kicked your ass and burned the white house, and we'll do it again.

We're about to get Fals in every sane person's home when election is called this fall

Attached: 1658856214412212.jpg (886x1307, 212.81K)

No. I am a Texan and a Texas nationalist, but I want to be part of the same country as Alberta.

No, I hate canada

too many fags and betas up there they can fuck off with their sandniggers and chinks buying up all their homes

Yes we are faggot.

An idiot and a degenerate. Opinion discarded.

Attached: 393020145944.png (918x984, 1.16M)

Oops, I somehow misread your comment and thought you wrote "the US and Canada". I think the US and South America don't want to combine because of cultural differences

Free Quebec

>pretending C*nadians get voting rights
>pretending C*nadians get rights
Get a load of this libtard.

You have no control over Crown land treasonous scum

>canzuk
>no guns
>more poos
>more niggers
>more Pakistan
>AND ITS GOOD THING!
> :)

Why, so Chinese spies can run freely through all of those countries?

Canada needs to be liberated because the Globalists are waging war on their food supply with the fertilizer ban.

I wish we never even had to join this stupid confederation, rather go back with Britain

Sounds like leaf propaganda. The war ended with both sides agreeing to stop. Neither side was defeated by the other. Winning a battle in DC does not equate to winning the war. There were plenty of battles where we destroyed the British handily. Does that mean we won the war? Of course not. Also,
>WE WUZ BONGS!!!
Canada did not exist in 1812. And there were certainly no Canadians. And someday, there will be no Canadians again.

Say again faggot

Attached: 9.jpg (3264x2448, 2.63M)

You will lose your guns if canada joined the cuck nations. Retard.

yes, under the rule of her majesty of course.

You mean british troops burned down the White House u fucking retard. Canada wasnt a fucking country then AND the people that inhabited it were BRITISH

2 weeks in mspaint

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_North_America.png (5146x2709, 120.82K)

No

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-211932_Chrome.jpg (1080x1600, 372.81K)

Because they aren't quite as insufferable as you faggots.
Go back to masturbating about AOC and her handcuff fetish

Nobody's saying nobody has guns. Criminals can always get guns. What we're saying is by having one, you have been corralled into a criminal underworld full of snitches and glowniggers. You don't get to be a free, law-abiding citizen like us. Yet. This will all be fixed when we drag you kicking and screaming into a bill of rights that can't just be arbitrarily revoked at any time because Trudeau feels you've been free long enough.

Pre Canadian militia men burned it down retard

Looks like flames on the top. I like it

>Would you approve Canda and US to become same country?

Attached: 3cb.gif (800x430, 564.42K)

Yes. Its capital would be Washington D.C. Your flag is dumb though. Rather than the leaf it should have 51 stars. I'd call the country "The United States of America". It's rather unfortunate that we'd have to deal with all those Chinks, Poos, and Ice Frogs, but I suppose we can juat deport them and take the clay and natural resources.

Just leave us out of your faggotry

Attached: 6EObEvb.jpg (1175x812, 146.13K)

They fight the exact same as we do. They have experience because we drag them everywhere.
Same technologies, we just have more of it...more people, bullets, guns, etc.
If our populations were the same it would be a good fight

>chinese spies that are actively trying to destroy my country arent as insufferable as americans
Funny, because that statement shows how insufferable u fucking dipshit canadian dog fuckers are. Your entire identity revolves around shitting on Americans and pretending to be different than America (when you arent, except you're a lot gayer), and you call US insufferable lmfao

I would only agree to becoming a North American if it meant we could kill all of the filthy spics and leafs
BUT... I would spare them if they were willing to help us kill all of the niggers and jews

>What would the capital be?
Detroit is the obvious answer, it's farther West, it's on the border, it has great geography for cross-border trade and more can be built, great infrastrucutre, it's underutilized, it's in a location of importance for centuries, and RE is cheap.

But first we have to seceed from the union. Then red states have to fight blue states until red states win. Our win will inspire Canada to revolt and overthrow Trudeau's government. Then we can annex Canada.

>we won this battle that I've conveniently cropped out the name of so dumbfags think it's the whole war
Winning a battle does not mean you win a war you dishonest faggot. The War of 1812 was resolved with the Treaty of Ghent in which both sides conceded that it was a draw.

>pre-Canadian
So like, the british? Lol canadian education, everybody