The ride never ends

Talks of banks falling
Economic collapse
Food shortages
Nuclear threats
WW3 around the corner
Modern day black plague

100 seconds to midnight and yet still the nightmare never ends.

Attached: drive.jpg (405x392, 55.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wK2U0dYZeQI
gamesk.pro/games/d/infernax-690203
youtu.be/Odax7F3tWhM
readmanganato.com/manga-nk965019/chapter-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1608518996981.jpg (780x788, 270.44K)

That's because it's all fucking fake lmao.

You're literally being tricked by demons into materializing negative thought forms into reality instead of focusing on your true purpose and goals in life. You got fucking pranked bro.

Attached: 1658584736544190.jpg (1440x1297, 673.57K)

this without the incest and you were the chick and the guy the gov:
youtube.com/watch?v=wK2U0dYZeQI

I think this time it will really get rolling

too many people have finally hit the jackbox

covid vaxxxxxxxxxxxxxers faggot monkey pox eurotrash vs roooooska.....

the next few years will be "interesting" as that chyna curse says........

Attached: depop.jpg (880x9944, 1.2M)

Please explain the reasoning that brought you to this conclusion.

bump because goslingbro : )

Thank you fren :)

I'm going to keep it brief because I dont trust in your willingness to respond to anything that isn't strictly logical in good faith.

>That manifestion shit works
>It's based on gratitude for what you already have
>It's also based on spreading love and good will to other people which multiplies your own blessings through their positive thoughtforms towards you
>Bad people in high places know this as an absolute fact and use it entrap us into self defeating behavior cycles so they can harvest work/energy from us because we are dependent on them instead of self sufficient.
>The more you focus on fear and how weak and shitty you are
>The less you focus on your goals and becoming someone who can simply do whatever he like and ignore silly government bureaucrats

I hope this helped you and everyone else who can receive it.

Attached: IMG_1614.jpg (750x741, 310.8K)

What is dear to you? Not now but ever. Do you have dreams that you ever had? If not then someone took it from you and now you are a slave to them.

very accurate non-bs, non-esoteric and straight to the point description of exactly what I learned in my 37 years on this planet. cheers.

Thank you. I have only been here for 33 years. Do you have anything to share with me? How are you surviving in modern day germany? It must be hell if you haven't made it to the countryside yet. How did you escape the vax and manage to keep a job?

Surprisingly based.

>made it to the countryside
exactly. self employed. webshit, but that's fine, I got my garden to tend to. and my wife of course. I didn't escape the vax. I took it voluntarily because sickness, due to bad experiences, is one of the fears I cant get rid of still. But I'm fine. Last dose is 9 months past and I have nothing. Been healthy as never before since I moved here. Basically living like a hermit but I love it.

Sounds like you got a lucky batch. If you know better you might not be so lucky next time.

gamesk.pro/games/d/infernax-690203

There is nothing in this life to fear. Simply be ready, and you will always prevail. It's all a cosmic joke. The people on the otherside are laughing at you the same way you are laughing at this man.

youtu.be/Odax7F3tWhM

Look. He is (you)

You keep me under your spell you keep me under your spell you keep me under your spell.

Attached: ipetgoat17-e1341589985340.jpg (500x280, 36.42K)

And I think - assuming from your post I think we're talking about the same things - that getting into all that perception, thoughts and belief form reality stuff is probably really not the right way to start explaining stuff to people. Trying to explain that and what it implies and that it's the reality we live in in this realm is not a good point to start. Especially given the shortcomings that come with slowly understanding these things while simultaneously only being able to hold true to them in works. It's not easy getting closer. I like watering my plants. It's all I can do for now.

It ends after (((you))) get murdered and there is no other real solution.

While I know what your saying to be true, I don't really see another way to explain this. I experimented with it, it worked more times than I could count.

At some point these people have to bite the bullet and stop clinging so hard to logic and try faith out. It's the only way we're gonna get the golden age back and that's what we all really want anyway.

I hope you have my fruitful days watering your plants. Don't forget to water your relationships.

readmanganato.com/manga-nk965019/chapter-1

Read a chapter of this to unlock new understanding.

I'd like to poke you a bit there by saying you seem to be very afraid of those people on the other side you talk about. I don't feel laughed at. And even if I'm being laughed at that's not a thought making me afraid or sad or angry anymore. I'm here watering my plants and kissing my wife and trying my best to do good. If someone thinks it makes them better or happier that they can laugh about me that's fine with me. But probably not with them.

... And I'd go further by claiming you're obviously focussing on your fears here. Which is exactly what you don't want and should if you want to get closer.

You'll be dead in less than 5 years you dumb faggot. God I hope everyone like you dies horrible deaths.