Death to America

Daily reminder that Americans are cowards.

Attached: Conan king.jpg (780x438, 69.41K)

Keep talking like that and you'll be crawling over irradiated wasteland piles wondering why your eyes are melting.

oh say can you seethe....

Most people in this world are cowards. There are many brave Americans, we are just waiting for the right time and opportunity. You will see.

>you won't do shit gets posted
>Americans flood the post to explain in explicit and excruciating detail why they haven't done shit yet, but will do shit if an arbitrary line in the sand is crossed

Attached: 1658706509114245.png (794x745, 76.91K)

2 more weeks

Attached: never talk to americans.jpg (1024x749, 182.03K)

You better. I hope so. I'm rooting for you.

As a buddhist, I asked the Tibetan Lamas what we should do. They said 'try not to cause suffering'. I asked them to help. They have not responded except with silence. If even the fearless spiritual beings do nothing, what should I do that would be wiser?

there will never be a right time. first of all, it's not meant to happen, it's not god's will. this world will slowly rot, and then when god decides it's time, it will be brought to its end.
secondly, you will never muster up the gumption to disrupt your comfort to do anything about the issues we face. none of you will.

Indeed they are.

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

If you read this book by Gendün Chöphel you will see corruption runs rampant in even the upper hierarchy of Buddhist institutions as well as other religious institutions.

Attached: grains-of-gold.jpg (353x533, 48.66K)

discussing things the normies think we're not supposed to be discussing is in fact doing something though, glowxir.

Nigger you're American. Also Europeans can't handle heat

Reminder that all attacks on western races by western races is christcuck cope.
They know they're responsible for ALL western nations being stagnant cesspools ridden with niggers and jews they mass-import and protect and brainwash people into refusing to murder, but they just aren't capable of ditching their golem religion and thus redirect blame onto others. Americans. Anglos. Mediterraneans. Etc.
Meanwhile every single western nation has the exact same problems, under christcuck leadership. Every single one, all under christcucks.
Also, divide and conquer by the usual suspects too. But mostly christcuck cope. Thank fuck they're on their way out.

Attached: AN5WXCc.jpg (750x1049, 142.72K)

Attached: 1629397267418.jpg (797x1024, 127.17K)

lol you say sumthin faggot queer bitch nigger?

Attached: 1658456526308114.jpg (640x788, 120.02K)

i don't see much future for hitler, he's half dead half circumcised and all faggot.

Attached: opinion.png (640x659, 363.27K)

>i don't see much future for hitler, he's half dead half circumcised and all faggot.

Attached: lkFu0i9.png (696x602, 300.43K)