Why the fuck did he think he could leave his legacy to hapa mutt children?

Why the fuck did he think he could leave his legacy to hapa mutt children?
If even globohomo is race mixing, then is it really that bad?

Attached: mark-zuckerberg-priscilla-chan.jpg (1500x1000, 1.28M)

Dude, if you think Jews are bothered by a "legacy" then you havent been paying attention

Secret children

why does pol hate these cute children?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 3.37.44 PM.png (1464x1410, 3.17M)

White guys who race mix are gross. What kind of loser do you have to be to resort to an asian

He's a shabbos goy ultimately. Why would the rothschilds who are trying to make a slave planet of kalergi mutts need a social media whore and his gook wife? They already own the tools and Zuck will simply be a good AI like Sir Gay Brin.

I mean thats how rothschilds passed down their wealth, and judaism is passed by blood from mother to children .

We don't need another Amber Herd.

He is jew. So racemixing is what pol wants for him

Im just wondering what they did to the real zuckerberg

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 3.41.33 PM.png (1368x748, 1.31M)

>white

>zuckerberg
>goy
huh?

Attached: akari question mark.jpg (720x720, 50.21K)

The primary goal of the Jewish elite is to usurp God's throne by defiling all of His creation and reshaping it to their twisted mockeries.

and why would they defile themselves in the process? i thoguht the idea was globohomo for thee (aryans/goyim) but not for me (jews)
surely kikes dont benefit from rich kikes literally producing mutt children instead of more kikes

Yes, a goy.
If you follow what the Rothschilds want, they just want their selves as a Jewish master race based on the banking families including the British royalty over the rest of the masses. Yes there will be some Jews left, but it will be a slim minority as over half of Jews in the US now are intermarrying. Do you think the banking cartel gives a fuck whether Zuck is Jewish? He's just a tool, like Sir Gay.

They'll show preference for better reproductive prospects than the cattle have access to, when possible, but ultimately they themselves fall within creation. It'd be implicitly admitting God's supremacy if they themselves actually obeyed His rules.

This. All these wife loving billionaires probable have tons of women and tons of children and Elon is the only one that seems open about it and even he was quite in regards to the blue eyed half pajeeta he had a children with.

I dunno man a lot of these rich people have shitty family legacies
besides zuckerberg, billgates and jeff bezoes, both are not jews but globohomo nonetheless
>bill gates daughter seen kissing some nigger thug
>jeff bezos divorced

lizard mix children

Attached: kys.jpg (1080x1637, 377.41K)

insect + reptile = ???
the devious destructive mind of the jew mixed with the cold and calculating efficiency of the chink
did they plan it all along

>Do you think the banking cartel gives a fuck whether Zuck is Jewish?
Yes. Absolutely.

>Yes. Absolutely.
Do you think the banking cartel gives a fuck whether Zuck's children and genetic legacy are Jewish?

Don't care. I don't get my inspiration from globohomo or the 'crowd'.