ALCOHOL IS POISON

ALCOHOL IS POISON

Stop wasting your life , time , money and BRAINCELLS , on this liquid jew.

There is no healthy way to consume alcohol. It will never be better than enjoying some water. It will never bring you happiness or health.

The alcoholic habit is destructive to the community far before it ever becomes overtly destructive to the individual. The acceptance of spending days hung over. The acceptance of drinking more alcohol to "cure" the hangover. This is all cancer.

Alcohol is cancer. Drug culture and consumption as a social activity is a low point for humans.

If you want to argue that drugs and alcohol are good and you should have a right to do them, fine argue that way. But your individual stupidity and mistreatment of self should be extinguished for ultimately we function as a whole.

fuck the pushers, fuck the addiction culture, fuck the bullshit.

Drink water with friends and do good works unto your selves and others.

Attached: elizagoldsmith2.jpg (742x1113, 96.9K)

I'm 6 days sober now.

Almost a week.
Stay strong pol bros

Jesus said we should drink wine. Therefore, OP is wrong

I quit years ago.
Don't go back lol

Attached: zz45rtg.jpg (1080x1145, 204.59K)

Nope

Attached: 1658869686928643.gif (498x498, 1.24M)

Alcoholic or becoming one? Read:

An addict wanting and trying to quit is a case of the rational mind deciding to stop, while the autonomous processes of the mind and body create cravings. Its why people have such a hard time losing weight. Rational mind chooses to lose weight and eat less, autonomous mind sends craving signals. You can know something is bad and decide to quit, but you still go up against the basic urges/cravings. The rational mind is losing to basic, powerful impulses. Which is why i always suggest people try Naltrexone for alcoholism. Gets rid of the craving aspect so all thats left is sorting the daily life out.

Naltrexone is a helpful medication to reduce the cravings. Comes in a once-monthly injection or daily pills. Injection is expensive and pills are inexpensive. Local clinics, aka "community clinics" receive federal and state cost-reduction grants to serve the poor. for people without insurance. I took the shot for 8 months, free. Saved my life. In the U.S. you can call 311 in most cities, a direct line to United Way. They will help you locate such a clinic. Also some anti-depressants and other psychotropic medications can help. Another type of drug is a Selective Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor. Regulates dopamine levels higher. Bupropion (brand name used to be wellbutrin) is the only FDA approved drug of the SDRI variety. that should help also. Also, both of these drugs also show efficacy in tobacco cessation. ask a doctor if he/she can recommend a good SSRI. I take escitalopram. for 20 years on and off. always better while taking it. addicts tend to have mood or other psychiatric issues that are called "co-morbid factors"

>poisoning bitches
based

I only drink during holidays or celebrations. Anyone that casually just drinks every week for no reason in my eyes is an alcoholic.

>t.

Attached: pol dorks.jpg (945x600, 133.12K)

You need 18 months to get away from angedony caused by alcohol.
It gets much better after first month though.

This. Taking injections and SSRI is so much healthier than alcohol poisoning you

i smoke weed eeeeerday so who am i to judge...hate drinking and hate alcohol in general though, do agree is poison for the mind and soul.

Without alcohol there will be no social gatherings, and without alcohol, millions of white women across the country wouldn't lose their inhibitions and end up getting their uterus piledriven by black men. Alcohol stays.

I'm a bit over a month now. About a month and a half. I also quit smoking, joined a gym, and started working out.
I feel better finally, but it took a while. Quitting smoking actually made me sick, because smoking represses allergies. Plus, I gained weight when I stopped poisoning myself with liquor and smokes.
On the plus side, I no longer have a tremor, and I started dreaming again. I hadn't had a dream in years.

You have 20 years of experience on a drug that is less than 10 years old?

Stay strong friend

>angedony
WTF are you talking about?

mutts law in action

No. I don't think I will. You anti alcohol faggots can fuck off to the puritan days.

Attached: 1658862692926808.jpg (724x1024, 135.63K)

You little inbred hooked nose shrimpdicks are so obsessed

At least when you try to quit SSRIs you just try to kill yourself instead of dying from DTs or cardiac arrest

I only drank alcohol twice and it smells like industrial chemicals, probably tastes the same too.

Stupid mutt.
Here, educate yourself.
“ Anhedonia “

Same. I don't fucking get it.

Every couple of months I try to quit alcohol and cigarettes and I usually stay about a month sober, but shit is soooo boring without boozing, especially socializing which I rarely do nowadays anyway.

If alcohol is so bad then why did Jesus turn water into wine?
Alcohol has been part of White culture for thousands of years.

Go hunt children amerigolem, and leave my whiskey bottle alone.

lost 10 years of my life to pot and booze

at this point im deep as fuck into psychosis and even though im sober now im truly fucked for life, in a really really bad way

Weak mind

Thanks, fag. You used a non-English word on an English speaking board, retard. Have fun losing your war, you borderland living hohol faggot.

Faggot

There is a difference drinking in winters without electricity or internet or cars etc.
And nowadays.

Faggot

don't fall for it, that's a jewess. Look for the beauty of the aryan woman

Attached: casual.jpg (1440x1440, 125.89K)

Eat cock.